𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

—The younger did not know what to answer, he was alone in the locked bathroom while in his bedroom there is a demon who probably does not sleep. The worst part was that Taehyung was on the phone waiting for him to say something. Jungkook exhaled and answered in a slightly quiet voice.

„Hi Tae! I can for five minutes. Ehm... I'm w-washing the dishes!"

„Sure, I get it. I just wanted to talk a little since I haven't heard your voice in a long time"

„I'm glad you're thinking of me. How are you?"

„Quite well. I just can't sleep much in the last few days..."

„Why? D-did something happen?"

„No... I don't think I should watch so many scary movies because then I dream about it"

„It happens to me too, that's why Jin hyung forbade me"

„The worst part is that it's so realistic..."

Jungkook didn't know why, but Tae sounded veeery tired, as if he hadn't slept at all for three days in a row. It bothered him because he knew what it was like to have a scary dream. Honestly, he was experiencing it with a demon but in real life.

„Are you sure you're okay? Should I come to you?"

„No no, you don't have to. I need to get some sleep and it will get better. But thank you, I had to tell someone"

„You're welcome, Tae, you know I'm here for you and I'll still be"

„Thank you Jungkookie, I really appreciate it. Also, tomorrow I'm going to the cinema with Yoongi hyung. Will you go with us?"

„Of course I would g-"

Suddenly the door to his bathroom flew completely into the air, a strong and loud bang could be heard throughout the small room. The younger jumped from the shock and fear, looking quickly at the door that was now on the ground. Looking slowly now into the empty doorframe, he thought he was living the last seconds of his life.

 Looking slowly now into the empty doorframe, he thought he was living the last seconds of his life

Jimin stood there, with red eyes and even black scleras. His angry and dark look literally killed the younger from the inside. When the demon began to walk to him with quick steps, Jungkook widen his eyes and realized that he was still calling with Taehyung.

„I n-need to g-go.. Bye!"

„Jungkook what's going on the-"

Before he could ask him what the sound was, the younger one quickly canceled it before he could say anything. He really didn't want to explain what it was. Jimin appeared in front of him, dark energy around him, he was clenching his fists and teeth.