𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

—Jimin looked at the younger man with a confused look, he already knows that he is a demon, who would want to know more about him?

„What do you mean?"

„For e-example.. What is your favorite food or color?" Jungkook asked quite stupidly, but he had to know at least the basic things about him because he knew he wouldn't get rid of the older one so easily. Less than three seconds passed, and he answered immediately.

„I don't need to eat. And the color is definitely black" The younger one looked at him confused, that the demon's favorite color is black is quite understandable, but that he doesn't need to eat? He may be shorter, but how did he get those abs? He didn't even want to ask him. There was an awkward silence between them for the younger one, the sound of television was only heard in the room.

„When you're a demon.. Is there any hell or some other world?" He asked, almost whispering.

„Yes, it's called 'underground' world"

„And is there lava everywhere and some weird other creatures?"

„Angel, it's not like in minecraft. It's the same as here except it's a little darker and we don't have any shops or that kind of shit" He answered and Jungkook had a pout on his lips when he imagined hell like in fairy tales. Then he realized something, a few days ago he felt mentally ill and strange, but now he's lying on the couch with a demon hugging him.

It is true that he is sometimes afraid of him and would rather throw him out the window, but he did not want to admit to himself that he sometimes, really sometimes likes his attention. It certainly won't matter if they hug for a while, like it won't hurt anybody right?

But then Jungkook began to think about Tae and how he had to cancel the call. He must be scared, he was especially hoping that he won't tell hyungs because he really didn't want to lie to them since he still had the demon's words in his head.

„Why are you so nervous? I hope you know I can feel it" Jimin looked at the younger man, who had his head under his shoulder.

„W-what? I'm just thinking!"

„Over what? Don't even tell me about that fucker Taehyung because-" Demon widen his eyes when suddenly he felt his angel's lips on his, shutting him. The younger already knew what the older wanted to say, so he improvised quickly.

Firstly he didn't want the demon to do something to Tae and secondly he didn't want another punishment. Of course, Jimin immediately leaned in kissing his cherry lips back. When the younger felt the tentacle around his thigh again, he immediately broke the kiss.

„N-no, I'm just going to school again in a while and I'm pretty nervous..." Jungkook pulled away and lied, it was the first thing that occurred to him since the autumn holidays were coming to an end and he didn't want to tell the truth about what he was thinking about.

„Do you know you won't go to school? I will not let you go alone anywhere" When the younger heard that, he immediately pulled away and looked at him with a frowned look.

„Y-you can't. I have to go to school! It's about my future!" Jungkook said with a raised voice. The demon was silent for a moment with a thinking look.

„I will think about it. You will have to deserve it" Jimin smirked when he saw the younger's reaction. He crossed his arms and the pout on his lips indicated that he absolutely did not like the whole idea and wasn't satisfied. He didn't understand why he had to deserve to go to school, someone didn't even want to go there but it wasn't the younger's case.