announcement

author's note„Hey guys! We have a little problem here

author's note
„Hey guys! We have a little problem here. An official wattpad account messaged me. It's not that kind of a big deal, but after some time it can cause a lot of trouble. In short, they warned me about one gif that i had in chapter sixteen, you know bloody and kinda nasty stuff. I deleted it so it should be fine now, but that's not everything. They said that i should be aware of what i'm putting in my chapters, some triggering content in gifs that i was putting in the first chapters of this book. The biggest problem is that they said that if it will happen regulary, they can delete my story or even my whole account. So i have a little request. Please, i would be so thankful if you guys checked my chapters and message me in my dm's here what gifs are triggering you or making you feel uncomfortable and unsafe. No need to be scared, i will be really grateful because it's my duty to make my community comfortable even with my choice of themes i'm writing on this app. Thank you very much, i hope you guys can save this account with me as well. Have a great day or night. I love you all and be wating for you dm's!"

—jesusagittarius