𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

—Jungkook widened his eyes as the witch put her phone to her ear, accepting the call coming from his boyfriend.

„Hey? Yeah he's fine. You called him? He's got his phone in his bag on silent mode so he probably didn't hear. Yes, I'll give it to you" Lisa said as she handed the phone to the younger with pressed lips.

He just gulped, knowing the demon probably called him. He took the phone, placing it now next to his ear as he heard a familiar voice.

Park Jimin
——————
0:21

„Angel? Why aren't you answering
your phone?"

„I'm sorry, I didn't notice at all
that my sound was off..."

„Never mind, everything okay?"

„Of course, why wouldn't it be.
Are you home or?"

„No, I have just stopped at the
grocery store, do you need
anything?"

„Probably not, just banana m—"

„It's already in my bag, is
there something else you want?"

„I really don't need anything, hyung"

„I hope Lisa gave you
that banana milk she was supposed to
had ready for you"

„U-Uhh.. We're having tea now,
but she'll give it to me later"

„Okay, when do you want me to
come get you?"

„Give us an hour. I'll call you when
I will be ready to go"

„Alright, don't forget to turn on the
volume on your phone, I was
getting nervous"

„Of course, don't worry. I'm gonna
go now because my tea's getting cold.
I love you"

„I love you too, stay safe and have fun"

2:56
call ended

After that last sentence, the call went off as the younger handed the phone back to the witch. He stood up and opened his bag, noticing a few missed calls and messages from the demon.

Jungkook couldn't help the chuckle that came out of his lips, turning his volume up as he sat down again.

„He's so possessive. I mean I knew it way sooner, but damn" Lisa teased as she winked at the younger who just blushed, playfully hitting her in the shoulder.

„I'm just saying. I literally had to send him a photo of banana milk in the fridge just for you" She explained as they both took a sip from the tea, loving the atmosphere that was in the living room.

Who wouldn't love a big fireplace, the sound of the wood crackling as the heat was getting more and more welcoming.

„Otherwise, wasn't Rose supposed to move in here?" Jungkook asked, changing the subject as the witch nodded.

„She is moving, she just went to the underground world today so we had to put that on hold for a while" Lisa explained as the younger finally placed the empty cup on the table.