𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

— „All right, Jungkook. I hope you felt good here“ The nurse said and cleaned the bed in the hospital behind the youngest who was standing in the doorframe with a smaller bag with his things.

„Of course. I haven't rested in so long“ Jungkook answered honestly and smiled. Today was the week he was in the hospital and also the last day. In five minutes, demon with a car should arrive, as the youngest is supposed to stay calm and not walking too much.

Of course, the doctor still told him to stay a little in the hospital as it was clear that he was not 100 percent cured. But Jungkook was glad he could finally go home, and the fact that he sometimes got dizzy or lost his balance is not considered serious.

The nurse changed the duvets, took the old ones in her hand and came to the youngest who kept holding the door frame for sure if he accidentally guarded the balance.

„You're sure you don't want to stay here for a while? Somehow I don't like how often you are dizzy“ She said and put her hand gently on his shoulder as he still had bandages everywhere.

„Don't worry Jennie. I'm okay!“ Jungkook answered and laughed. When his hyungs weren't in the hospital, he often talked to Jennie. He was glad to have someone with whom he could talk about his thoughts.

He had to admit that Jennie is a very funny girl, he feels pretty good with her. Of course, only as friends because she knew that Jungkook was gay since Jimin told the whole hospital that the were boyfriends.

Although the youngest did not know what to do with the demon, he decided to talk to him when they would get home.

„We have to go for tea sometime. If I have time off, I will definitely call you. All right?“ Jennie asked and laughed.

„Okay I will wait!“ Jungkook answered and hugged Jennie, of course gently as his body still ached a little. They both flinched when someone knocked on the doorframe and the youngest felt some presence just behind him.

„I hope I'm not intruding“ Jimin said with his deep voice, licked his lips and put his arm around his younger waist.

Jennie, on the other hand, chuckled and crossed her arms.

„All right, all right, Jimin. I won't even touch him“ She chuckled and raised her hands up as she gave up. The demon pressed his lips together and tried to take it for fun. You can't judge him, since it all happened, the demon became more connected to Jungkook and was more jealous to anyone who approached him.

But of course he didn't want to make it clear because he knew the youngest didn't like it. Jungkook said goodbye to Jennie for the last time and they began to walk to the demon's car. Of course, the elder took his bag because he didn't want his angel to carry things.

That's why Jimin bought a car so that he could take a younger one everywhere, although they could teleport with his strength, but he didn't want to risk anything. And the demon has been regenerating strength since his last fight with his brother.