𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

—The younger lay on the bed completely exhausted, his body was covered with sweat and cum. Hickeys and bite marks were literally all over his body, dried blood in some places. They had another long round, of course Jungkook had already begged the demon to stop, but he couldn't help himself.

Of course, the younger one slept while Jimin sat next to him on bed, watching him sleep, he didn't want to admit it but he knew deep in his heart he was a little sorry. He picked up his phone and went to another room so he won't wake up his angel, since there was no door in the bathroom, he went on the balcony and closed the door behind him so nothing could be heard inside.

Of course, he was now in his human form because someone might see him by any chance, he had to be careful about such things in this world. He unlocked his cell phone and dialed a number he trusted with his own life. Since it was in the middle of the night, it took a while for the person to pick up.

„Wassup, Jimin. Why are you calling so late?"

„Hi Sehun, could we meet?"

„Now? But it's three in the
morning-"

Please..."

On the other side was a moment of silence. Sehun had never heard the demon beg, he had never heard that word come out of his mouth in his life.

„In ten minutes at our place?"

„Agreed"

Jimin hung up after they agreed. He needed to talk about something important with him, although he didn't want to leave his angel alone. But he knew it was better to deal with it as soon as possible. He honestly wanted to be with the younger when he will woke up.

+:☬:+

The demon was dressed all in black, he was in his human form though it was dark he still didn't want to reveal himself. He didn't want to kill people unnecessarily. His eyes looked at his watch and noticed that he was just in time, he opened the door to a small coffee shop that is open 24/7, which now suited for him perfectly at such a morning hour.

As soon as he entered, he noticed Sehun sitting in the corner of the room where they sat. He came to the table and when Sehun noticed him, he immediately looked at him, finding from his expression what was happening. The demon sat opposite him and when they ordered some random coffee just so they could sit there, Sehun started talking first.

„So talk, what's going on? Definitely something serious, right?" Sehun looked at him with a serious look, wanting to know at all costs what was so serious and important that the demon had told him please for the first time in his life. Jimin was silent for a moment and looked at the ground, his arms crossed over his chest.

He's back" The demon let out and Sehun widen his eyes as he knew who was he talking about.

„Are you sure about that? How did you find out?" He asked because he wasn't sure if the demon was joking or not. But in the corner of his soul he knew that he would not joke about such a thing..

„He found Jungkook and told him to wait for something" Jimin explained and squeezed his palms out of anger. He wasn't angry because he had returned, but because he had placed his hands on the younger and he himself hadn't noticed that Jungkook was in danger.

„And what exactly is he supposed to wait for?.." Sehun asked out of curiosity and fear at the same time.

„I don't know, but I have to find out at all costs"