𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

—A gentle breeze came from a forgotten open window, the sun's rays penetrating the blinds directly onto Jungkook's face. His nose crunched, his eyes slowly opened and adjusted to the daylight.

His hand reached for his cell phone, which lay contentedly on the bedside table next to his bed. His eyes registered the time 9:37. Still tired body steps into the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator and picked banana milk.

He automatically sat on his little couch, turned on the TV, and played the anime on netflix. Each sip of flavored milk drove his appetite away.

It's true that he sometimes thought he should eat more, but the thought of his favorite drink immediately dismisses it.

His thoughts were interrupted when the sound of the message entered his ears. He looked beside himself at the couch where his phone lay, took it in his hand, and unlocked it, looking at the message that came to him.

He smiled at his phone because of the person who was writing to him.

🧚‍♂️ Taetae hyung 🧚‍♂️
Hey Kookie! Don't you want to come to my apartment today? Yoongi and Hoseok will also come.

Jungkook twice blinked, still tired of thinking about what to write off. Of course, he wanted to spend time with his other hyungs, as he felt that he had spent too much time with Namjoon and Jin last time.

He smiled at the thought of Tae thinking of him, his fingers beginning to write on their own, and his eyes completely left the television.

Of course Tae! I'm at your place at half past ten. I hope you have banana milk cause one is enough for me today. 👉👈

I have a whole carton ready for you! I'm going to wait for them. Bye bye for now 💜

Jungkook couldn't help but find a subtle shade of red on his cheeks. You can't judge him for loving when someone cares for him.

News from hyung improved his mood, knowing that he had a program for today, he played the songs on the phone, entered the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

Of course, things like skincare, a quick and refreshing shower, half an hour of picking clothes and styling his hair followed.

His playlist on the spotify had been going on for a very long time while Jungkook tried to fix every curly hair on his head.

He looked at the time and realized it was time to go. He put on his clothes again, this time putting on a thin coat and headed for Tae's apartment.

It was true that the way to his apartment was a little longer than to Jin and Namjoon, but he absolutely didn't mind. The fresh air in the morning is like paradise on earth for him.

The earphones in his ears, the sound of footsteps, the feeling of calm and the gentle breeze made him pleasant and shortened his journey. He didn't even know it, and he appeared at his door.

He pulled out the earphones to hear relaxing music on the other side of the door, knocking a little louder for his hyungs to hear for sure. Less than a few seconds later, the music suddenly stopped, the door opened, and his eyes met Tae's. Jungkook showed his bunny smile and of course Tae hugged him.

„Hi Kookie! How are you?“ With Tae's last sentence, Jungkook entered an apartment full of paintings and art suplies.

„I'm good and you?“ He replied, and they both headed to the living room, Jungkook, of course, noticing new pictures on the wall in the long corridor along the way.