𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

—The sound of a quiet engine could be heard, the birds outside were singing and the forest enchanted the youngest a bit too much.

The familiar couple sat in the car, the road full of stones and dirt, before the demon's eyes were familiar surroundings, already knowing where they are heading to.

They were on their way to Lisa's house, luckily Jimin already remembered the road from before.

The pleasant sound of the radio in the car gave them some type of atmosphere, the younger was leaning on the window, looking at the beautiful unknown nature.

All he wished he had was a clean paper and pencil to capture what his human eyes are seeing right now.

While Jungkook was completely content and relaxed, on the other hand, the demon sitting behind the wheel was too far from relaxed.

„Hyung, are you alright?" Jungkook asked, his eyes now on his boyfriend who was still focused on the road.

„I still don't understand why we're going there. You should be resting" The elder remarked, a small glance at his soulmate yet he had his hands still on the steering wheel, his tentacles swinging in a tense and slow way.

„I'm sure Lisa has a reason for this, maybe she's got some kind of spell or medicine for my spine?" Jungkook said as he raised his shoulders in curiosity.

„She definitely wouldn't want to talk about that with you specifically alone" The demon added again, his voice uncertain just as much as his thoughts.

He knew he could trust the witch, but he found yesterday's conversation too strange and uncomfortable.

The elder finally shook his thoughts out of his head, trying to think positive, especially for his angel's health and the peace of mind he should have now.

„I'm sorry I couldn't teleport us right there" Jimin suddenly broke the silence just as he completely changed the subject.

The youngest widened his eyes in the speed of light as he turned his whole body to face him, now palm resting on the elder's thigh.

„I wanted to go by car, plus you know yourself that you need to regenerate your strength" Jungkook stated in a serious voice, trying to somewhat soothe the elder one.

The demon couldn't help the deep chuckle that escaped his lips, his eyebrows raised as he looked at his soulmate beside him.

„Believe me, I have enough strength. But thank you, angel. You're in the first place now" He said, placing his own palm on the younger's one that was still resting on his thigh.

They brushed their fingers against each other, a small touch that created a small, pleasant smile on their faces.

Suddenly Jimin stopped, turning off the car as he took the key, the younger one remaining a little confused.

Even when he looked out the window, he could still see the dense forest around him, nothing else.

„Are you sure we're here right?" Jungkook asked as the demon opened the door for him, the younger stepped out, still looking around.

„I was shocked as well. Wait a second—" The elder said as he pulled out his phone from his back pocket, his fingers tapping quickly on the display.

Jungkook didn't even blink as suddenly a large house appeared in his vision, it wasn't a cottage, more like some literal family home.

„H-How? When?" The younger one stuttered with his jaw dropped, his finger pointing at the house.