𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

-Jungkook and Jimin were now sitting on the couch, their hair wet and they were both sitting there like two piles of misfortune.

„Sorry. It's really important" Rose announced with a clear serious voice, standing in front of them with her arms crossed as if she were their mother.

Jimin knew it was something really important as she would normally knock on the main door and not in the middle of their moment in the bathroom.

„You know how I told you there was someone in this town who knew about demons" Rose began to talk, and the elder remembered their messages, immediately realizing what she was talking about.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was sitting there trying to understand the conversation.

„One woman sat down with me in that coffee shop and said I had nice red eyes, it was obvious she knew. Maybe it's someone supernatural..."

„Maybe it's the witch who created that flower" Jimin added, his finger now on his chin apparently thinking about the whole situation. In that moment Jungkook realized that he had forgotten to ask the elder about Sehun.

„Wait, so Sehun is innocent in this?" The youngest asked, looking curiously and confused at the demon who smiled.

„Yes. I found out that my brother had forced him and threatened that if he didn't give me the flower there, he would kill his family" Jimin replied, remembering talking to his best friend in the interrogation room.

Not gonna lie, Jimin wanted to tear his neck, but Sehun insisted on explaining everything to him.

Fortunately, he explained it all, the demon was grateful too that as an excuse, Sehun helped him to hide the murders he had committed before.

The youngest nodded over his boyfriend's answer, he was glad that the two had reconciled and that everything had been solved.

„But if there was a witch or anything related to your brother, she would have killed me a long time ago and wouldn't give me any clues" Rose noticed and Jimin nodded, everything was so weird and he couldn't put those pieces of the puzzle together.

„Did you followed her? Did you talk to her at all?" The older man asked and Rose pressed her lips together, she seemed to be a little more nervous now.

„Uhmm. Like- she gave me her number" She answered and demon raised his eyebrows, looking at her now with a poker face.

He couldn't believe she literally teleported to their apartment when she could call and know more about that woman.

Of course, there is some danger something could happen, but when the woman's face was not in the news already talking about demons, she probably doesn't want to hurt them or she's one of them.

„And yes, I know I can call her but I'm scared" Rose said straightly, now she started playing with her fingers looking at the ground with an inconspicuous blush on her cheeks.

„Why?" Jimin asked, still not understanding her reaction.

„Can't you really see that? She likes that woman" Jungkook suddenly said leaning on the demon's shoulder while he looked at the youngest with widen eyes. Both demons were now quite taken aback.

„H-how do you know?!" Rose asked and remained frozen, looking at Jungkook, who was a little afraid of the red widen eyes that were literally staring at him.

„You just exposed yourself, but otherwise it's pretty visible. If you wasn't interested in her, she would be long dead" The youngest explained and Rose stratched her neck, looking away with blushing her cheeks.