𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

! Bloody and disturbing scenes. I'm warning you all !

-Jungkook asked, looking at everyone around him. Both men turned to Rose who widen her eyes. She didn't know what to say, but since this boy was demon's soulmate, she could certainly tell him.

„He stayed in the room with his brother. I guess they're fighting..." She replied and Jungkook furrowed eyebrows. He didn't understand who Rose meant, maybe they both meant something else.

„His brother? Does he have a brother?" He asked again in a weak voice and Rose looked at him with a confused face. She didn't even know that Jimin had a brother, no one in the underground world knew. But she honestly thought Jimin's soulmate knew, because she saw in the demon's eyes how much he cared about this boy.

„Yes, he has a brother. Actually, it's that man who hurt you" She said and Jungkook paused at the answer. Only now did he realize that he didn't know anything about the demon, nor did he theoretically know him. Who knows, maybe there are another hundred secrets that Jungkook doesn't know.

The youngest sighed and began to rest a bit as he was abnormally tired and his body still hurt. Suddenly he got a lot of pressure in his head, his ears started to whistle and all he could hear were the muted voices of his hyungs and Rose. He didn't even realize it and blackness flashed through his eyes.

+:☬:+

Jimin fought Seonghwa and the two humans. The worst part was that he felt like he would be defeated in a moment. He didn't know why but he had only a little strength left, they only fought for an hour and Jimin couldn't cut everyone's throats at once and go home.

He did not understand how the two people gained such powerful weapons against the demons, while they are on the one side with his demon brother.

„So what brother? Still not enough?" Seonghwa said and chuckled, Jimin really had enough of him. All he wanted now was to hold Jungkook's hand and finally tell him the three words he wanted to say that morning.

Suddenly he heard a gunshot and quickly turned to the side, a bullet of a crossbow passing by him. Fucking Yongjoong- The man has a crossbow with enchanted bullets against the demons. All three tried to beat Jimin with everyone going at him at once, but they didn't succeed.

However, the strongest demon had a different plan, as he no longer had a lot of strength, so it was quite risky, but because of the chance that he could be with Jungkook again, he risked it. Seonghwa went to attack him again, but when he suddenly felt a change in Jimin's scent, he immediately stopped in his way.

Hongjoong and Wooyoung widen their eyes as Jimin suddenly began to hover above the ground. All the furniture with the walls began to shake, his power began to gather around him and slowly folded into the demon's last, third form.

Seonghwa was completely surprised, demons have only two forms, human and demon. The worst part was that he would never have thought his brother had three. Of course, in all the years that Jimin is strongest and most respected, he has learned to enter his third form, where he will lose all the humanity he has in his body.

„W-what the fuck is happening?!" Wooyoung shouted and looked at Seonghwa, who was just as confused as the others. Everything was shaking and both humans were now clinging to some furniture as they didn't want to fall. The plaster on the wall began to tear off which demonic force that was now being created in it into the third form.

„I can't a-anymore! This is a lot of power for o-one demon!" Hongjoong said and quickly ran out of the room like a complete coward. He was the only one who knew it was reasonable not to play with Jimin's third form.