𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

—There was silence all the way home, only the echo of the engine in the car and the air conditioning could be heard.

Jungkook looked out the window, pretending to look at the view, but instead he was trying to come up with the right words.

From the time he told the demon about his new psychologist, he knew something was going on.

He may have made the mistake of mentioning Mark, but he apparently spoke when Jimin asked him about him.

A few times he glanced at the elder who was looking at the road opposite him. His eyes were sharp and when the younger looked at his tentacles which were tensed, he knew they were in a unpleasant situation.

Of course, he knew why his boyfriend was suddenly that grumpy, let's face it, the demon was showing his possessive and jealousy side from the beginning.

Jungkook noticed that they had already arrived at the parking lot next to the apartment building in which they live.

The younger was silent, his fingers playing together as Jimin slowly turned off the car.

Maybe there was even more silence in the car than before, and that was already something.

Jungkook was still waiting for something to save him from this situation, or rather, he was waiting for the demon to say something.

Suddenly he heard deep sight next to him, the younger's eyes automatically shifted to Jimin who seemed to be really calm. He didn't know whether to worry or be happy.

„I'm glad you like your sessions. I know it was your first one, but I'm relieved to know that you like to go there"

—Jimin suddenly announced with a comforting smile on his face, his hand now stroking the younger's thigh. On the other hand, Jungkook was shocked by the words that came out of the older mouth.

„S-So you aren't jealous of Mark?" The younger asked with a quiet voice, his big bambi eyes looking at him worried.

After a moment of silence, the smirk that the younger knew so well appeared on the demon's face.

„Should I be?" Jimin asked with raised eyebrow, the smirk still on his face. The younger leaned a bit closer to him, little cute pout on his lips.

„Of course not. You know I only love you" After these words, Jimin was the one who leaned right next to his ear—

„I already know you belong to me, angel"

+:☬:+

Again another day sitting in a long school, the younger boy sat in front of a large white canvas, next to him laid his art supplies which his boyfriend had long ago.

For this art class, the teacher gave all the students a topic called a dream.

It had been about ten minutes with the younger still not moving his finger, his mind clouded with many thoughts on the subject.

He almost flinched when he heard a gentle voice next to him— „Are you okay?"

Jungkook turned his head toward the voice, noticing a girl looking at him with a worried look.

„Oh! U-Uh.. I'm okay, just thinking" He answered, looking with tinted cheeks at the ground below him.

„You are Jungkook, right?" The girl asked again and the younger's eyes landed on her this time, now widen when he finally realised why she was so familiar.