𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

— „Jimin hyung!!“ Jungkook shouted as he ran towards the car that was parked in the school parking lot.

It was the beginning of the week again and the youngest had said goodbye to his hyungs, all his lessons were over.

As every day, all the time at school he thought of his boyfriend who had created a smile on his face all the time.

The demon was leaning against his car on the parking lot, he immediately turned his head to a familiar voice and smiled when he saw his baby running to him.

„Hey, angel“ Jimin said and immediately came to the younger one, the elder expected a kiss from him but instead his boyfriend looked at the ground with red cheeks.

The demon was a bit confused about what was going on— Jungkook always gave him a welcome kiss in the parking lot as they didn't see each other for half a day due to a younger's study.

Jimin noticed he was kind of nervous when he put his hands on his waist, the younger one started looking around discreetly as if he was making sure no one was seeing them.

„Baby, what's wrong?“ Jimin asked as a gentle whimper came our of younger's lips.

„L-let's go in the car...“ Jungkook whispered and stuttered at the same time, he clutched on his hyung's shirt while they both immediately started walking to the car.

Of course, the elder opened the door for him, his angel looked around for the last time and got in the car.

Jimin closed the door and sat in his driver's seat, not even starting the car, instead looking at his boyfriend instead.

„What is going on?“ The demon asked, apparent cofusion in his voice while the younger stratched the back of his neck, looking at his own knees.

„They look at me strangely“ Jungkook answered his question while the elderly furrowed his eyebrows.

„Who's looking at you like that?“ Jimin added to his own questions while the younger boy squeezed his palms on his tights and bit his lips.

Of course, it wouldn't be the demon if he didn't take his own thumb and place it on his angel's bottom lip to separate his teeth from it.

„My c-classmates know we're together. They probably found out from the parking lot..“ Jungkook replied, now squeezing the fabric of his jeans in his palms.

His eyes slowly watering as he couldn't even bite his lips because of his boyfriend stopping him.

„What is the problem with your classmates?“ Jimin asked straightly, his voice obviously more serious and husky when he saw the fluid that formed in his soulmate's eyes.

The elder moved his thumb from his lips to his long hair, which he now had deliciously loose down.

He took a stand of his hair and pulled it behind his ear to have a better view of his boyfriend's beautiful face.

„They say s-silly things to me. Like I'm too ugly to be your boyfriend. T-that I don't deserve you and stuff..“

The longer Jungkook spoke, his voice was quieter and more hurt, he couldn't help the stutters.

Whenever life is beautiful, something has to come and try to destroy it, so Jungkook tried to ignore the remarks of his classmates.

Let's face it, he tried, but he didn't succeed.

He'd been listening to those talks, especially from the girls in the classroom, for about a week— more precisely since they'd seen him kissing Jimin in the parking lot.