𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

—The sound of beeps in his ears and the strong, almost uncontrollable pressure in his head woke him. His whole body was weakened, when he opened his eyes a little, he could still see the darkness everywhere. He tried to move with his weak arms and legs, but he couldn't, his body was tied to a chair.

He panicked, making it even more uncomfortable for the questions he had in his head

He panicked, making it even more uncomfortable for the questions he had in his head. Where was he? Why is he here? Where is Jimin and why is he tied to a chair? His mind was interrupted by the opening of the door, heavy footsteps walking toward him. He listened to every detail in the room where he was.

„I didn't expect you to be up so soon, impressive...“

A dark voice that certainly didn't belong to Jimin could be heard and the younger only felt a coldness in the room. He flinched when he felt cold fingers like ice on his chin, his whole body froze because he was kidnapped and some stranger was touching him.

„I can already see why Jimin chose you, such a beautiful face and body is hard to find in Korea“ The stranger's hand shifted to the younger's hair and he began to stroke it in a rather spooky way. Jungkook wanted to die, his body began to shake, trying to get out of the rope that was around his hands.

„P-please let me g-go..“ Jungkook stuttered, hoping the mystery man would let him go home. Why do such things happen to him in life, first Jimin and now someone kidnaps him. What if it was Jimin's plan the whole time? What if he just wanted to enjoy himself and then kill him?

„The state I found you in was pretty disgusting, you know? Naked and all marked from Jimin. I'm a little bit jealous..“ Jungkook didn't even see the man and he knew he had a smirk on his face.

He screamed when the man tore his shirt without regret, his bare chest felt the coldness in the room. He wanted to cover his body, but his tied hands prevented him from doing so.

„I want to taste you—“

„What are you doing?! Did you lost your mind? Get away from him now!“

Another and again a stranger's voice interrupted the man who was going to touch him. Now the younger one was crying, his salty tears soaked in the blindfold he had on his eyes. He wanted to die, all he wanted at that second was to be home with his hyungs and laugh together.

„Why do you have to ruin every fun, Hongjoong?“

„Wooyoung.. First, you just told him my name you idiot! And second, the boss would literally kill us!“

„You're an idiot, now you told him my name! The boy is just a lure for the demon, a little play would definitely not hurt him“ The tied up boy started sobbing, the were talking like he wasn't there, like he was some air.

„Maybe not, but the boss would hurt you if he would find out you wanted to touch the boy. As we have all agreed, we will sell or kill him after all“ After this sentence, Jungkook began to shake more if it was still possible. He already knew both names as they revealed themselves, but he was more interested in who the boss was.