𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

—After all the long stress, the lurking fear and the endless pain, it was finally all over. Every minute that was ever spent in uncertainty was worth it for them, their hearts united before and now.

The supernatural world holds much more, an infinite number of mysteries and stories that the world will keep it to itself forever.

Gentle sunlight streaming into an unfamiliar room, the birds singing as they began to enjoy the day early in the morning.

A gentle and almost autumn breeze moved the quality curtains, swinging from side to side.

Jungkook's eyes twitched, slowly opening them as his eyelids were heavy. He furrowed his eyebrows, his vision finally focusing to the daylight.

The younger looked around himself, noting all the necessary details he saw around him.

He noticed the type of furniture and the color of the wall that was familiar to him, realizing he was in the hospital.

Everything that had happened before flashed before his eyes, a small sigh came out of his lips as he tried to sit up.

He winced, eyes closed as his back was stiff, cracking his neck, he looked outside of the window.

The younger knew by the clear blue sky and the clock on the wall that it was around nine in the morning.

Suddenly the door to his room opened a bit, just a small crack between the wood and the wall, the boy noticing the hand on the doorknob as the person still stood outside—

„I already told you that cook gives me a dirty look when I bring her an uneaten full plate!"

„You never know when he's gonna wake up, and you're gonna give him this shit if he wakes up? Here, I cooked him a real meal!"

„Seokjin, I already told you that old bi—"

„I don't give a fuck, Jimin! She can flush that food to the toilet and even that shit would throw it back out"

„Since when are you so rude?"

„Since when are you so nice?"

A few familiar curses could be heard outside, at that moment the door opened and the younger boy's gaze locked with Jimin's back, of course he was in his human form.

Turning around with a final roll eye the demon froze in place as his eyes widened, closing the door behind him as he ran to the bed in that second.

„Angel, how are you feeling?" Jimin hurried over, immediately pulling up a chair to sit next to his beloved, setting the still-hot lunch box on the small table.

„Are you hungry? Shall I lift the pillow for you? I'll close the blinds if you want me to—"

„I love you so much, Jimin" Jungkook interrupted him, slowly leaning towards the older man as his lips brushed against those plump ones.

Of course, not a second had passed and the demon had finally pressed their lips together, his palm on the younger's neck, pulling him closer.

After a moment, the one who had pulled away first was older as well, their faces still close as his finger moved in its own way, brushing his angel's bangs back behind his ear.

„I love you more. You slept like a baby" Jimin said as a small chuckle escaped his lips, smiling as the younger one still had a cute grin on his face.