𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

—Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok were walking toward the police station, it was about three o'clock in the afternoon and they finished school about half an hour ago.

Of course, the closer they were to the station, the more nervous the younger became.

„You remember how I came to your apartment for a sleepover and I thought Jimin was human?“ Hoseok said and the younger chuckled, remembering how he was literally a complete stranger to him and he still pretended to be his boyfriend in front of his hyung.

Only now did he realize how stupid he had been in the past, but maybe in the end he wouldn't be so close to Jimin.

„True, at that time I didn't even know he was a demon too“ Jungkook answered and drank from the straw of his banana milk that he had in his hand.

„I saw Jimin for the first time in my bad dreams. Do you think he did it on purpose?“ Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows, he looked at the youngest who looked at him strangely.

„Wait, so when you told me you couldn't sleep was because of Jimin?“ He asked back and all three felt like they were on some powerful drug, except for the youngest of course, who doesn't know drugs look like.

They found out that all things were actually coming together like a puzzle, it was quite funny. The were feeling like some old grannies who were remembering their old times.

Some people who walked around and accidentally heard their conversation looked at them a little strangely because they didn't believe their own ears. Just as Jungkook felt when he learned all those supernatural things and secrets, so did all his hyungs now. As if they knew nothing about the world.

„We're here...“ Hoseok announced first and the other two didn't even realize they were already standing in front of the police station where Jimin was supposed to be.

The youngest did not know why, but suddenly he had heavy pressure on his chest, it was harder for him to breathe and sweat began to flow down his forehead.

They entered the building, looking around, and began to walk up the stairs to the second floor.

„You three, wait!“ Suddenly, a serious voice came from behind them, and all three now stood in the middle of the stairs like statues.

With slow steps behind them came a man with a police uniform as the three continued to be frozen in the middle of the stairs, not even blinking.

„I didn't know that we had visitors“ The policeman said, standing on the stair in front of them. They didn't even know why they were so stressed out, maybe because the man looked at them with kidna angry expression.

„What do you need?“ He asked with a deep voice and the younger man hid behind Hoseok's shoulder, looking only out of the corner at the cop.

„Today, you took our friend here, we would like to know more about it“ Taehyung opened his mouth and the policeman looked at them with raised eyebrows. Maybe they overdid it a bit that they just walked to the police station, but they wanted to know how the situation with Jimin was going.

The scary policeman looked at them with a sharp gaze, he saw on their faces that they didn't want to do anything wrong.

„Come with me. Your friend's name is Park Jimin though? My colleagues interrogated him this morning“ The policeman said and smiled at them as he began to walk to the second floor where the offices were. The three followed him like some lost ducks.

„Yes, exactly. We just wanted to know something more. Sorry if we disturb you“ Taehyung said, and the policeman slowly turned his head behind him, looking straight into his eyes with a smile.