𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞

! mature content !

—Jungkook didn't even turn around, the tube of pills still between his fingers as he gripped it, looking at the ground.

He was very nervous, his heart racing as his breathing became unsteady.

He knew this was the moment, whether he liked it or not. „Hyung, there's something I need to tell you—"

„You know I love you the most in the world. Right?" Jimin said in his ear with a calm voice, his arms still wrapped around his waist as he rested his chin on the younger boy's shoulder.

„I love you too..." Jungkook said back as a deep sigh escaped his lips, trying to calm himself and prepare for the next words.

„I chose you as my soulmate, I wouldn't survive if anything happened to you. I don't want you to be tormented, angel. Please tell me already" The demon stated.

The younger one turned in his arms and looked deeply into the other's eyes—the exact bloody red eyes he had fallen in love with were inches away.

He noticed the worry and fear they held inside, he really didn't want this, he didn't want his boyfriend to worry because of him.

„You already know, don't you?" Jungkook numbled to himself, his head now hung low as he suddenly felt guilty.

„I want to hear it from you" Jimin admitted as his finger moved of its own accord and pushed his angel's long hair behind his ear.

There was a moment of silence between them, the younger could hear the beating of his heart all the way up to his ears.

He began to play with his fingers, his lips almost trembling as his eyes were fixed on the ground.

„I'm pregnant, Jimin..."

Jungkook finally said, not daring to look at the elder now.

He felt like burying himself underground, turning back the time, not letting the demon go after those pills, wanting a little more time to process this on himself.

Nothing. He didn't hear a single word. He didn't know if he liked the quiet atmosphere or not, didn't know if he wanted to hear the elder's words or keep this silence.

The younger boy was building up his courage, he couldn't take it anymore, he shifted his gaze from the floor to the demon.

Jimin's eyes were as wide open as his mouth, tears already forming as he looked at his angel.

Jungkook gasped when the edler suddenly picked him up by his thighs and hugged him tightly as he finally opened his mouth.

„Fucking finally!" The demon almost screamed, not letting go of the younger who was completely shocked.

„S-So you're not upset?" Jungkook asked as the older one sat him down on the sink, now standing between his thighs.

„What do you mean? Every time we made love, I wanted to see you pregnant right after that" Jimin declared in a surprised voice.

He couldn't believe that his half really thought he was going to be upset.

The demon placed his palms on the younger's cheeks and squeezed them together as a pout appeared on his lips.

„I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I guess you were really surprised when you saw the text on those pills" Jungkook tried to say.

Jimin just raised an eyebrow and looked at the younger boy in confusion.