𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Gimme your innocence and you can read this holy chapter. *wink* *wonk*

! Prepare your holy water and namjesus !

-The younger didn't understand, he didn't know what to do. Seeing that he was nervous, Jimin grabbed his chin and opened his mouth, putting in it two fingers, Jungkook widen his eyes. He began to improvise, closing his mouth around his fingers, his tongue automatically starting swirling around them.

They both had eye contact the whole time, the demon was looking at his face, his beautiful cherry lips around his fingers, the big bambi eyes with tears, he didn't understand how anyone could look so innocent while sucking his fingers.

Jimin lost it when the younger man closed his eyes and started sucking hard on his fingers, his cock was already rock hard in his boxers which couldn't wait to feel his angel around him. Jungkook opened his eyes as he felt the demon remove his fingers from his mouth which were now wet and from his saliva.

„Spread your legs for me, angel"

„W-what?" The elder already knew that Jungkook was too innocent of the next thing that was going to happen, he took his legs, spread them and put himself between them. He looked at his pinky hole which was completely intact what completely turned him on. He will be the first and last one to pleasure younger. When the younger saw where the demon was looking, he immediately tried to close his legs.

„D-don't look t-there!"

„You are so beautiful, so pure and innocent" Jungkook blushed over his words, Jimin again squeezed his thighs to stop them from moving, the younger of course obeyed him. He began to panic when he felt the elder's finger begin to run over his hole, teasing it, the demon looked at Jungkook, looking at his reaction.

„N-no, d-don't touch me t-there. Aah!" The younger widen his eyes and started sobbing when Jimin stuck one finger inside him. He tried to go to the back of the bed to escape, but the demon's tentacles took him by the thighs and pulled him to him, holding him in place.

Tears began to stream down his cheeks, and the elder began to kiss him all over his face, trying to improve his pain. Jimin didn't move his finger, waiting for him to be stretched out enough for the second finger.

„P-please t-take it out! it hurts..." Jungkook said with a creaked voice, he felt how his insides were stretching out. His whole body was on fire, a drop of sweat running down his forehead. The demon felt how younger clenched around his finger.

„Shhh, baby relax for me" He said and kissed him when he felt the younger was ready, he slide in second finger. A moan came out of Jungkook's lips, he was feeling so hot inside. After a while, Jimin started moving his fingers, trying to loose up his hole as much as possible.

The younger man threw his head in the back of the pillow when he felt his fingers move out and down, he didn't know why but it started to feel very good. He was fingering him for two minutes, his angel choked moan when he felt third finger going in his hole.

„Nngh, a-aah! T-too much" Jimin smirked over the younger's reaction, eyes closed tightly, mouth slightly ajar, beautiful whimpers and moans, sweat on his body. He took his rubber band that he had in his hair and put it away, the younger long hair was now loose thus being even more beautiful and sexy. Jungkook arched his back when he felt his fingers go faster and harder inside him, his cock was red, standing over his belly.

„Do you touch yourself, angel?" Jimin asked with deep and seductive voice, noticing that the younger one was too sensitive, just a little touch and he was already shivering. But the demon loved it, his sensitive body. He noticed that his angel's cock began leaking precum, indicating that he would come soon. He quickly pulled his fingers from his now stretched hole which clenched around nothing but air. That's so fucking hot- Jimin thought.