𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

! Mentioned m-preg, a little bit of mature content, enjoy ;) !

—After they both finished lunch and washed their plates together, they sat back in the living room where netflix was still playing on the television.

While Jungkook was lying by the fan with his tight pink shorts still on, the demon tried not to look at his body. He was quite nervous, he didn't know how should he start a conversation about the second linking.

The demon doesn't know how to explain it to his angel, who could say something like that so easily. He has to tell him that they will have sex and he has to carve his initials on his body so that he will be finally officially his.

But he was most afraid to tell him that his body would change even more. When he will be demon's soulmate, it means they could start a family, so he could get pregnant.

He sighed and looked at his angel who was lying relaxing on the other side of the couch.

„We have to talk“ The demon said and the younger one immediately looked at him with his big eyes. Jungkook knew something was going on because of the voice he used.

When he saw the older man's serious face, he took the remote in his hand and paused the netflix to hear him out.

„Do you know what second linking is?“ The demon asked him even though he knew he didn't know much about it, maybe not at all.

The younger one began to think a little, something reminding him of the word linking, but now he couldn't remember it at all.

„Uhmm, not really. What is it?“ Jungkook asked back and he had already pulled out his invisible notebook in his mind where he had all the supernatural things he had learned.

He noticed that the demon was nervous, let's face it, that doesn't often happen.

„Linking is the process by which a demon claim a person who becomes his soulmate. That means they will be together for the rest of their lives“ He said and kept looking at his angel's reaction. He furrowed his eyebrows looking at the ground.

„There are two phases of linking, two symbols that a demon must carve into his chosen person. The first is the pentagram and the second are its initials“ At that moment, the younger one looked at him with widen eyes, slowly everything in his head began to kick in.

„S-so the pentagram—“

„Yes, that's right. I started the linking process with you“ Jimin quickly interrupted him and saw in the younger that he was slowly beginning to understand, he didn't know if he should be glad or afraid.

„You want m-me to be your soulmate?“ Jungkook asked after a moment of silence, his voice inaccurate, and the demon could not discern the emotion in that question.

„You know I've always wanted you... But I need to know if you would like to be my soulmate“ The elder answered truthfully, though a little quieter, looking into his angel's eyes.

The younger one looked at the ground, thinking in complete silence. To the demon's surprise, he didn't think long at all, his cheeks suddenly turned red.

„Of course I would like to be...“ Jungkook replied, still looking at the ground, the demon was really shocked by the answer. A big smile automatically appeared on his face when he saw his angel cutely ashamed to say it.

But now the worst part had come, to tell him the whole truth. He knows now the smile would slowly but surely disappear. There is a very good chance that the younger one will reject him if he tells him everything about linking.