𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

-Jungkook's hyungs had already left, it was already dark outside and it was around twelve in the evening. The sound of the rain was going through the window, giving both of them chilling atmosphere.

When the younger looked at the bathroom, he smiled only over the door which was already beautiful in the doorframe and functional

Demon finally lay on the couch completely exhausted, even though he did the door with Namjoon, it was quite hard work.

The youngest took a phone, a towel and his favorite bunny pajamas. He was on his way to the shower as he didn't shower from the last day at hospital and had to freshen up a bit.

He went into the bathroom, put his things on the sink and put his hair in an elastic band when Jimin suddenly entered the bathroom and leaned against the doorframe.

„Can I help you with the shower?" The demon asked with his arms crossed while the younger raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

„No, don't worry, I can handle it!" Jungkook answered and smiled, unable to imagine what would happen if the demon helped him with the shower. Of course, he knew he didn't mean anything perverse, as he even forbade the elder to sleep with him in the same bed.

„Okay, but I'll bandage your bandages back when you get out of the bathroom. Shout if you would need help with something" Jimin said for sure, he closed the door to the bathroom and lay down on the couch again watching television.

He was still a little worried about the younger one because he wasn't quite healthy, any time his head twisted and he almost lost his balance, so the demon doesn't want him to be alone in things like showering.

Jungkook, on the other hand, dropped his shower playlist on Spotify and stripped off his clothes. He quickly looked in the mirror and felt like he almost had a heart attack. Maybe it just seemed to him, but he felt like he had wider hips and his abs, which he'd been practicing for so long, were slowly disappearing.

W-what's that?- the younger one was upset looking at his body. It was definitely from that food in the hospital and certainly demon's amazing cooking certainly doesn't help it. He's convinced that when he heals all his wounds, he'll start going to the gym again regularly.

It took him a while to take all his bandages off, but he was finally in the shower after all these days. He turned on the water, which immediately began to run down his bruised points, his music played and gave him an atmosphere.

He had a bit of a problem moving, but luckily he wasn't hurt much when he shoved shampoo at his body. Of course his shower wouldn't be without his favorite vanilla strawberry shampoo.

Jungkook was going with water to rinse the foam on his body when suddenly he slipped and hit hard with his foot into the glass door of the shower.

The sound of bang and younger whimpering could be heard throughout the bathroom. He immediately grabbed a calf that he hit and gritted his teeth together in pain and had to lean against a wall in the shower.