𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

—All the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle for Jungkook came together. He slowly realized what had been going on in these last days, all the weird and scary things he couldn't explain. He didn't know how to behave, how to react in front of Jimin, who was still sitting and waiting for a younger's reaction.

How was he supposed to react? How would a person react if it was told that he had mistakenly evoked a ghost or what Jimin actually is. Wait. What is Jimin? He asked himself in his head because he certainly didn't look like a transparent ghost.

„W-what are you? How come we summoned you by m-mistake?" Jungkook asked with fear, he wasn't even ready to get an answer from Jimin.

„I'm a demon, bun. Demon" He replied, of course the younger heart was beating even faster than before. He couldn't believe the words that came out of Jimin's lips. After all, Jin kept telling him that there was no such thing, that he didn't have to be afraid of that, and now one was sitting in his living room.

„T-there are no such things. A-at least I think so..."

„And what do you think I am? An air?" Jimin replied quite annoyed, it all rolled out of one bag for the younger one. He had many questions, suddenly he seemed to know nothing about the world. What if there are vampires, werewolves, mermaids or fairies, he would honestly like to meet some forest fairy. Well Jungkook now is not the time to think about stupid things but what to do now.

„So now you're a d-demon, but before Hoseok you were human..." The younger man asked to save the silence and the dark look from Jimin.

„I can change my appearance, it just makes me very exhausted. But since I am quite strong, I can be in my human form for three days in a row" Jungkook nodded, he understood a little what the elder was telling him, he still didn't understand one thing, and that was why Jimin was still in his apartment when he could go home.

„By the w-way... you can go h-home..."

„You don't understand? I am home" Jimin answered the question with straight face, how does he think he's home? After all, he's completely in a strange apartment.

„It's not f-funny, you should go-" before Jungkook finished the sentence, Jimin stood at the speed of light and went in front of him with quick steps. His hands gripped the younger's chin hard, he looked deep and angry into his eyes.

„You're starting to anger me bun. I'll stay here, you are my fucking property because I chose you and if you tell anyone about me, I will kill them" Jimin said still holding his chin.

The younger widen his eyes, his body began to shake slowly from fear and tears slowly trickled down his cheeks. He would never have thought in his life that he would find himself in such a situation, he wanted nothing more than to be with his hyungs now.

„D-do others know about y-you?" Jungkook asked with a trembling voice, his eyes now tightly closed. Jimin's red eyes shifted from his closed eyes to his cherry lips, his finger began to move on his own and he found himself on his lips that he would love to bite so that blood could flow from th-

„P-please let me go, it h-hurts..." The elder looked at Jungkook again, and when he saw his face, he could not control himself. Flushed and red cheeks, eyes half open and a little swollen full of tears, he looked like a submissive bunny, like a victim waiting for someone to destroy him. Jimin could have sworn that his cock had hardened. Since Jungkook is now only his, he can do whatever he wants with him.

Unable to wait, Jimin leaned over and went to kiss those beautiful lips when suddenly the sound of a doorbell rang throughout the apartment. The younger man took advantage of the situation and quickly broke free of his hand holding his chin, due to the force he put on, he stumbled and fell to the ground. The elder looked at Jungkook, got on his knees and raised his eyebrows.