𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

—It was morning and they're already at school. Jungkook had just sat behind his desk with Taehyung.

The elder had asked him about five times why the demon had come to his apartment yesterday when Jungkook wasn't even there.

Of course, the younger explained that he had made it up quickly so he could go to the doctor, as the demon and the old man, as already mentioned, did not get well with each other.

„I understand that, but imagine my expression as Jimin suddenly knocked on the door with a fucking lunch in his hand" Taehyung felt the chills on his back.

A chuckle came out of the younger's lips, he really didn't even want to imagine the whole funny scene.

Of course, he apologized to Jimin at least a hundred times at home, he was really sorry for lying.

Fortunately, the demon forgave him a long time ago, but he said that only on one condition.

It was that Jungkook would tell him what had happened in those meetings with the psychologist that ate supposed to begin next week.

Jimin of course didn't like that his soulmate had to go to some meetings with a psychologist alone, as if he were sick or what.

Fortunately, the younger one explained to him that he wanted to refuse, but in the end he said yes only so that the doctor would finally give him peace.

—His thoughts were interrupted when suddenly a couple of classmates found themselves in front of their desk, their heads down and a nervous and embarrassed look on their faces.

Jungkook knew those faces, he knew his classmates and exactly those who spoke to him the hurtful words he mentioned.

The younger did not know what was going on, why five of his classmates were standing in front of their desk.

Taehyung was obviously as surprised as the younger one, but his expression looked completely different from Jungkook's frightened one.

„Wasn't it really enough for you to speak these stupid words? Finally leave him alone!" Taehyung immediately said, his voice louder and more irritated.

The elderly was always here when they made fun of Jungkook, but now that he also has a boyfriend, they have found a new reason to continue.

On the other hand, the youngest always looked at the ground and took those words, did not defend himself and did not try to stop them.

He was too scared of it, it always ended up with tears on his cheeks, running to the toilets with Taehyung right behind him.

Jungkook was already sincerely waiting for those words, for other annoying and hurtful sentences at him and his boyfriend.

„I warn you, stop it alrea—"

„We would like to apologize" One of five classmates cut Taehyung of, her head down just like everyone else.

Now they weren't wearing the smirk like they would usually do, now there was fear in their eyes and their lips were trembling.

The youngest could not believe what he was hearing, he would never have thought that these words would come out of his bullies mouth.

„We are all really sorry, it won't happen again, Jungkook. We were dumb" Another said, neither of them looked at him, too busy looking at their own feet because of the shame.

—Now was the moment when the youngest was supposed to say something, his widen eyes quickly looked at Taehyung who crossed his eyes, an irritated look on his face.