𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

—Jungkook, Jimin, and Rose sat on the couch at their home in the living room. It was about ten o'clock in the evening and it was completely dark outside, the strong wind could be seen from the window.

Fortunately, the atmosphere was no longer tense, the demon explained to his angel everything about Sehun, except for one thing that interested the youngest the most.

„I see, Sehun put that weird flower in your coffee. But what was his reason for that?“ Jungkook, who was now lying on the couch, asked, his head on older knees.

„We don't know why either. All day we tried to find out from which witch he had the flower, as it was clear that the flower was enchanted“ Rose said flat and sighed.

They were teleporting with the elder all day to various places where witches could be, they passed almost the whole city but still could not feel any energy.

Witches are known for their travels around the world, they never stay in one place for long, and if so, they make sure they have enough spells around their house so that no one can find them.

„I know that there isn't very much witches in this city as it is dangerous for them here, the problem is that it is logically difficult to find and track them since there are only few of them“ Rose added and the youngest nodded.

His invisible diary in which he wrote all the supernatural things he had discovered since the arrival of the demon increased every day.

He did not understand how he could live all the time in the fact that the only thing in the world are people, animals and nature.

„Why didn't you actually go to Sehun first? Maybe he'd tell you which witch he got it from“ Jungkook asked as Jimin's fingers ran through his long hair.

This whole situation did not make sense, he was most sorry for the elder, whom was betrayed by his best friend whom he trusted so much.

After all, even though Sehun came to his house for the first time and saw Jimin and him, he did not help him escape because he was on the same side with the elder.

„We're not sure if there is a group that wants to get rid of Jimin's title as the strongest demon. Kill him more accurately. If there is such a group, we must also pay attention to Sehun, as he can go with them in that shit“ Rose replied and the youngest nodded.

He didn't understand why others wanted to hurt the elder, like who would want to play with the strongest demon.

„We're not sure if the group which want to kill me doesn't want to hurt you either. I won't let them put a finger on you...“ Jimin said the last sentence with a deeper voice and the youngest felt the shivers down his spine.

Jungkook began stroking his knee to calm him a little as he felt how tense he was suddenly.

„But then who attacked the police station?“ The youngest asked more to himself, but they both heard him.

„I also don't know. Maybe it has something to do with Sehun. We will solve it tomorrow as it's late now!“ Rose announced, looked at her watch, and stood up from the couch. Today was a really hard day, full of surprises and unexpected events.

„If I find out anything new, I'll let you know right away“ She added, smiled and they both nodded. Jungkook stood up and went to escort her to the door, she turned into her human form and last time hugged the younger.

Jungkook closed the door and when he came back he noticed that the demon was in the kitchen.

„Although it is too late, but what would you like to eat? You must be hungry“ Jimin said, turning behind to smile on the younger who smiled right back.