𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Behind the long curtains was deep darkness, fresh air came into the apartment from the drops of water that fell on the sill of the open window.

Jungkook was lying on the couch covered by a huge and fluffy blanket, his eyes were slowly closing but he still wanted to finish watching the last part of the anime on Netflix.

Suddenly he felt a gentle hand on his big belly, a touch though the blanket but he could feel it. 

„Honey? Are you tired?" Jimin whispered as he massaged his angel's feet, he noticed his angel's eyes starting to close.

„Noo—I want to finish watching t-this and then we'll go to bed..." The younger one said while trying not to fall asleep but the demon's hands weren't making the situation any easier.

One hand was still massaging his foot while the other was gently stroking his stomach.

It didn't take long when the younger finally closed his eyes, the sound of the deep rain and the gentle touches on his body from the demon were working magic with him.

+:☬:+

Jungkook opened his eyes at the speed of light, his breathing heavy. He woke up in the middle of the night, quickly taking in the environment around him.

He was in their bedroom, the deep rain could still be heard outside the open window but the apartment was silent in the night.

It clicked to the younger that the demon had moved him to the bed after he had fallen asleep—his eyes shifted next to him, he noticed a hand on his stomach that came from behind him.

Jimin was resting next to the younger one, his tentacles were away from his angel's body to keep them from accidentally squeezing the younger one too hard in the night.

Jungkook's lips curved into a small smile, a chuckle coming as he imagined how the demon must be trying to control his tentacles.

Suddenly he felt a gentle pressure on his stomach, a hiss coming out of his lips while he placed his palm on his abdomen.

His breathing began to get unsteady, furrowing his eyebrows while he felt an unfamiliar sensation on his body.

The pressure turned to pain after a few seconds, the younger felt like someone was cutting him from the inside.

It didn't take long for him to realize what was happening, his heart beating faster than it ever had before, the stress engulfing his now trembling body.

„It's okay angel, calm down—"

Suddenly he heard a soothing voice beside him, a warm hand on his stomach while a small kiss was planted on his forehead.

„Close your eyes, I'm here. Don't worry" Jungkook felt warmth next to his body even though he felt an uncomfortable pain, the gentle and caring voice of his boyfriend made him slowly close his eyes.

Everything in front of his eyes went slowly black.

+:☬:+

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, a hiss coming out of his mouth while he felt immense pain. The tears that were already forming made it difficult for him to see his surroundings, but even through the blurry image he noticed that he was underground with the woman he went to regularly for pregnancy check-ups.

He was lying on the bed, his lower half naked while he overheard the conversation beside him.

„I'm going to have to put him in an artificial sleep to avoid risks"