𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

—Jungkook entered the apartment, his head twisted and tears began to dry on his cheeks. He laid the bag on the floor, took off his clothes, and entered his bathroom in his underwear.

His eyes looked at his hand, which was beginning to turn blue from a strong pressure from Jinyoung. He untied his hair, put down the boxers, and went into the shower.

Cold water began to run down his body, which he hated from the heart. The tears returned to his eyes and let them float with the water.

„You're so beautiful"

Suddenly he heard a deep foreign voice behind him, taking a shampoo bottle from his reflexes, ready to attack. He turned quickly, ready to shout and throw everything around him at someone, but what he saw surprised him.

Nobody. The younger one was completely confused, he didn't know what to do. He was sure he heard a voice behind him, or maybe his mind was just playing with it.

After all the stress, that would be perfectly normal. However, uncertainty still haunted him, he placed his feet on the carpet beside the shower and quickly put on his rabbit robe.

Still shampoo bottle in hand, drops of hair fell to the floor, he came out of the bathroom, looking in all directions around him.

What if it was Jinyoung? What if he came to do something to him?Jungkook quickly picked up the cell phone he still had in his bag and looked at the time. He couldn't believe it was eight in the evening, because he was just going to the gym a moment ago.

When he did a personal inspection of the whole apartment again, he locked the main door and closed all the windows. For sure. He turned on the light for a small light, sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

He just switched to the channel where the news went, so he decided he could see what was happening in the world.

The younger lay down on the couch and leaned over a warm blanket with pink elephants. Suddenly, a photo of the bloodied locker room in the same gym where he was today showed up on the whole screen.

„Tonight around six in the evening, a boy named Park Jinyoung was brutally murdered in a gym on Carpathian Street. His body was found torn to pieces in the locker room, where he was probably about to go home. There was no record of the camera how it happened. That's why I ask all people to stay home and not go out until the police find the killer!"

The younger felt his breath stop, staring at the screen with his widen eyes, at the whole bloodied room. It's true that he feels better that Jinyoung won't do anything to him, but who killed him? It never occurred to him in a dream that someone would be able to do it.

Honestly, he felt very guilty, maybe if he came there again as he told him, it didn't have to happen. His thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice began to speak.

„Hello! Do you have any suspicions of who it might be?" The reporter asked, who handed the microphone to the same lady who was behind the counter.

„Absolutely not, no one was here today except that boy who was killed. So I don't understand how someone got into the locker room when I didn't see them" The lady replied, but something didn't go through the younger boy's head. Why did she say that no one else was there when he was there that day and even asked her for shorts?

He certainly didn't want the cops to start knocking on his door, he was the only one in the gym.

He was still chased by the strange feeling that a few hours ago he was talking to a boy who had been brutally murdered that evening.