𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔

— Their hearts were beating for their lives. Still behind the bushes, they listened to the steps toward them. Taehyung and Hoseok already had in their heads what tombstone they wanted, while the demon was preparing to attack every second. What if it's a demon or a werewolf? This will be difficult for Jimin to explain.

„I know you're there, show yourself. I won't hurt you“ An unknown female voice said and the three of them looked at each other and slowly stood up, looking at the unknown woman.

 I won't hurt you“ An unknown female voice said and the three of them looked at each other and slowly stood up, looking at the unknown woman

She didn't even say her name, but Jimin could already feel the supernatural energy coming from her. And fortunately he knew what energy it was. She was a demon too. Taehyung and Hoseok may not have noticed, but Jimin already knew that the woman isn't a human.

Has Jimin ever encountered a demon? Of course. But it hadn't happened to him in the woods at night yet, they might normally have found a werewolf or fairy, but he wondered what she was doing here.

„I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Rose. And you are?“ She asked, looking at the three men with a smile on her face. Honestly, Taehyung and Hoseok calmed down as a woman stood in front of them, but on the other, Jimin knew she could be dangerous.

„This is Taehyung and Hoseok. I'm Jimin“ Demon answered and looked seriously at the woman, who was surprised.

„Park Jimin?!“ Rose asked, looked at him and stepped away from the demon, even though she was a demon too she knew he was much stronger than she was.

„I'm sorry, but I don't have time for such conversations. We have something else to do“

„Do you want to find the boy though?“ She asked with a serious face and in that second Jimin's eyes darkened.

„Say what you know immediately!“ Demon said with his dominant voice and she looked at the two already slightly confused boys next to him.

„Okay. But in one condition. You'll give me that boy instagram“ Rose said and pointed a finger at Taehyung who widen his eyes. Hoseok was just looking at a strange and at the same time a bit funny scene in front of him.

„My instagram is little.tae.tae.69“ Taehyung said and everyone was silent for a moment until they started laughing like crazy, except, of course, for Jimin, who was slowly but surely losing his temper.

„It was a joke but it doesn't matter. If you really want to find the boy, you have to come with me. I'll show you the way. Otherwise do they know about it?“ Rose asked and inconspicuously looked at Jimin who rolled his eyes and looked to the side. He didn't know what to do so he decided to fuck the system.

„They don't know about it but I don't care anymore. I want to find my soulmate“ Jimin said and with the last thoughts he finally turned into his demon form after all that long time.

At that moment, Taehyung felt his heart jump out of his chest. He had never seen anything like that in his life, he felt that this was one big weird and quite scary dream. On the other hand, Hoseok was also surprised, let's face it, he knew that Jimin was not human, as one day he threatened him to leave Jungkook alone, otherwise he would break his neck in two pieces. Funny.