Chapter 11

This is the ONLY warning i will give, some of my chapters WILL contain mature content! So please read at you own risk. From now on I will not give any extra warnings! Anyway, enjoy!!

———————-Jake's POV-———————
It's only been a day since she left but I don't think I have ever felt so much pain... Who knew rejection would feel so horrible, I mean like I knew it would but still... Anyway it's not like Ivy was all that "cool". She was such a prune! Sydney is sooo much better. She's sexy, talented in the best way 😉, and my parents like her!

Speaking of Sydney, here she comes! Its as if she could sense my thoughts about her. God damn! We already went at it this morning but jeez what she does to me! She looks at me with her signature smirk, locks my office door and teasingly walks over to me. Fuck, she knows how to get me going. I'm sure she can already tell I'm hard.

"Heyyy Alpha..." Sydney says now that she is in-front of me behind my desk. "How are you..?" She continues as she leans forward placing her hands on my knees and stopping inches from my face, still smirking.

"Sydney... if I were you I'd be a little bit more cautious about the type of message you are implying by doing what you are" I reply swiftly grabbing her and pulling her onto my lap then resting my hands on her waist and slowly trailing them down to her ass.

"But why would I be cautious if the message I am portraying is the message I mean to convey?" She whispers slyly as she places her hands on my chest and begins to tantalizingly undo my shirt, button by button.

"Well if that's what you want then..." i drawl and stand holding her to me as I walk her back into a wall. I make sure that she can feel what her teasing has caused and once she is standing on her own I slip one hand under her shirt.

"It is... Alpha..." Sydney half breathes out. "You are what I want... All the time..." she finishes in a whisper while sliding my shirt off of me.

"Is it now..?" I question huskily. I can feel the tent in my pants growing, begging to be set free. Goddess she's such a tease... "Keep talking like that and you won't be able to stand when I'm done with you" I growl

She lets a soft laugh loose "I'm counting on it... C'mon Alpha... make me scream" She drags her nails along my back just how I like it then with one hand she begins working at my belt buckle.  Once she gets my belt unlatched she removes it and starts rocking against me earning a groan.

Becoming restless I all but rip her shirt off and push her harder against the wall, beginning to grind on her. She releases a breathy moan and snakes her hand into my pants. Without wasting a second I slip my hands in between the elastic of her panties and leggings then start pulling them off of her. She doesn't try to stop me, instead she uses her un-busy hand to being pulling my pants off.

I give up on taking my time and force her leggings off, pick her back up and set her on my desk. She fully removes my jeans and scoots back a bit, further onto my desk. I climb on-top of her and undo her bra single-handedly earning myself an even breathier moan. I chuckle and glide my other hand down her breasts and to the top of her panties. She arches her back into my hand and grabs it, causing me to pull her panties off faster. She smirks and spreads her legs wide.

"Come on Alpha... I'm gonna get cold..." she says sensually.

I immediately pull off my boxers and resume my position over top of her. I now smirk as I hover millimetres from her entrance looking into her eyes deeply. She wraps her long legs tightly around my waist and uses them to pull me impossibly closer and into her warm folds.

All of a sudden, my office door flys off its hinges and my Beta storms in not even hesitating at the scene unfolding before him.

"Mr. Martin is here and is demanding a meeting right now. I have already told him you are busy but he won't listen."

"Jake Stevenson! You dared cheat on my daughter with this, this, SLUT?!" Mr. Martin storms in his eyes flashing red announcing that his vampire side is fighting for control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter... 🤢🤣 Anyway... like normal comment any errors! Next chapter may also be a different POV! Can't wait!!