Chapter 19

—————————Ivy's POV————————

"Come closer" *I scoot closer* "I want you to tell me if you are okay with me marking you..? I know it's super soon and probably a bit crazy but I just feel that it's what should happen next... I understand if you don't want me to, but I at least want you to keep the thought in your head *Sasha shrugs*"

...

...

"D-did you just say what I think you said..?" I ask shakily. My voice isn't shaky because of fear or nerves, it's because I'm trying to hide my surprise and strange excitement? Why the fuck am I excited..? Literally less than a week ago I was marked then cheated on... *mental shrug* Oh well, I can tell she actually cares, unlike asshole Jake...

"...Yeah..? I-I did... I uh, I understand if you aren't okay with that... like I said it is still pretty early in our relationship..? If that's what it is I guess..." Sasha begin rambling on hoping that I'm not feeling forced or scared or something and I can't help but laugh a bit.

"Heheheh, I don't mind... As long as you know that someday soon you will bear my mark too" I trail off void of any prior shaky voice from before.

Sasha looks at me taken back by my confidant reply. "A-are you sure?" She asks making sure I know what I just agreed to. Her Puma comes to the surface, the only reason I can tell is from the fact that her blue eye turned green and her green eye turned blue.

Before anything else could happen a knock randomly sounds. *Knock! Knock! Knock!* I look back towards Sasha confused as she definitely had not told me she was expecting someone... As our eyes meet I can tell she didn't know she was either.

Sasha silently got up, walked to her closet..? And grabbed a dagger?!? My eyes widen and I begin to get up but Sasha immediately sends me a warning glare, stopping me before I get anywhere. She then makes her way to the door still completely silent! Looks out the peephole and I see her muscles relax as she breathes out a sigh. *relieved sigh* Sasha then moves a step over and opens the door with a semi-annoyed look on her face.

"Omg! I was worried you wouldn't open your door!" A familiar voice sings out.

Sasha moves out of my direct sight to reveal who was at the door... All I see is pink! Just pink! Then as my eyes adjust to the pink overload, I can make out a tail..? And cat ears..? "Reiya?!" I shout surprised.

"Hahaha of course silly! Who else would it be? Hahaha!" Reiya bubbles "So what have you two love birds been doing for the last half hour?" Reiya grins semi-suggestively.

"Uhm... No-nothing!" I answer a little too quickly...

Reiya's semi-suggestive smile grows evilly. "oh really now..? Hm?"

Sasha looks somewhat slyly at me, almost daring me to tell Reiya what had happened before she did. My eyes widen in surprise as Sasha is starting to act extremely bold and it seemed so natural too...

Before I can get a word in Sasha begins telling an absolutely squiggly wiggly story (yes I am a Harry Potter enthusiast :3)

"Well... when we finally got into my apartment I backed her up to the couch, until she fell onto it... Then I half shifted and climbed over top of her. I almost began to remove her shirt but then she retreated into the bathroom. I of course I followed her and pinned her to the wall and kissed her until her legs gave out...

I zone out at this point, completely at a loss of words... and although I know none of this actually happened I can't help but blush at the thought of any of this happening. Rose jumps in and starts adding fuel to our internal fantasies relentlessly...