Chapter 61

————————Sasha's POV————————

(Recap)

Ivy turns to me and kisses my cheek, "Let's get out of here..." I nod in agreement and Lyath claps his approval too.

"You found me pretty fast... How'd you do it?"

"I just followed my instincts."

(Recap over)

Ivy marches ahead of me and leads me out of Spruce's mansion. Once outside she pauses to shift and crouches allowing me to hop on with Lyath.

I hold onto a chunk of her fur with one hand and keep Lyath tight to my body with the other. My legs are wrapped around her waist and I'm not sure who is in control from here. The air rushes past us as Ivy/Rose bounds through the woods. Lyath raises his hands and a pocket of air stills around us, making it way easier to stay on.

"Thank you Lyath baby!" I squeeze him affectionately which causes him to laugh.

Smiling to myself I can't help but imagine what he will look like when he gets older. He's definitely going to be quite the little man! We'll raise him right. I know we will. There's no way we'll let him grow up to be like his birth father. It's a good thing Jake is dead...

—————————Ivy POV's—————————

I allowed Rose control and am determined to keep calm. Our paws drumming against the forest floor, Sasha and Lyath are on our back. All feels relatively normal in the moment, but the night is drawing near so instead of rushing home we should spend a night out in the 'wild'.

Slowing to a walk then a stop we look over our shoulder and smile wolfishly. Lyath claps and giggles which makes my heart soar. I re-gain control and lower myself to the ground for Lyath and Sasha can slide off.

First I shake out my fur then shift still amazed that my clothes don't rip. Lyath then remembers who I am and almost squirms out of Sasha's hands. She sits him down and he flops onto his belly. Slowly he wiggle-crawls over to me and reaches out with his cute little 'grabby' hands. I give him one of mine and he laughs with a wide smile.

"Hey little man. Hope you weren't too scared... Momma Sasha knows how to protect you. Never forget that I will always come home to you and I can protect you too. You are a very special boy, Lyath. I love you." Lyath beams up at me.

"Mmmmmh"

"Awww! Lyath are you trying to say momma?" You can do it buddy!" I hug Sasha as she cheers him on which he just laughs at.

"I missed you two..."

"Vee, I missed you more!"

I just breathe in her scent and burry my head in her shoulder. Lyath gently slaps me so I turn to him.

"Hiya Lyath sweetheart."

He giggles then I move out of the hug and tickle him until he's screeching with laughter.

(Next day)

We've now been home for a little while and are about to set out for the Coven house. Quickly me and Sasha grab everything we need then let Lyath choose who he wants to hold him. Surprisingly he grabs for me!

I hold Lyath on one of my hips and link my free arm with Sasha's. Within minutes we can see the Coven house and me, deciding to be extra yell.

"REIYA!!!" Within seconds I can just see a balcony door open and someone holding something walks out.

"IVY! FINALLY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Reiya is jumping around and making wild gestures.

I look at Sasha who smiles and we both sprint towards Reiya. Reiya races back inside, not bothering to close the balcony doors. I can just picture her almost tripping down the stairs as she scrambles down to us.

Just as we reach the door Reiya opens the doors quite breathless and jumps into Sasha's arms!?

"Uhm... Reiya? Off. Now." Reiya's eyes widen as she rapidly hops off.

"Oh, uh... sorry..."

"I'm going to guess you want to know what happened..?" She nods rapidly, "okay, I will tell you once everyone is here."

—————————Oak's POV————————

I barely process the speed of which Reiya zooms around the room freaking out then hears something..? I don't know what she heard but she threw open the doors to my balcony and screams out to someone.

I quirk an eyebrow that Reiya just ignores and runs out of the room after handing me Mia. I questioningly trail behind her and hear the doors swing open. The scent wafts up and I begin running down the stairs.

"Ivy! You're back!? What happened?"

Ivy glares at me and I mouth that I didn't tell Reiya what happened.

————————Spruce's POV————————

(Right after Sasha's rescue)

I haven't moved since that bitch bound me to the ground with vines and ivy. How was I fooled by her? Thinking about it now, she was obviously just acting! And how the heck did I not slam into the ground at full speed? I think that little baby had something to do with it... Whatever, those girls and child are trouble.

Still I can't keep Lily, or whatever her name is, out of my mind! She was really attractive... she was also a bit of a pain in the ass. Why must the pretty girls always have to be difficult..? You would assume that by now I would have learned how to ignore them by now.

Deciding to get up finally I use a burst of magic and free myself from the earthy bindings that hold me. It doesn't work... So I try again, it still doesn't work, so I try over and over again until they decide to break. Jeez!

Now I'm annoyed beyond expectation and stomp up the thin pathway almost falling off the side of the cliff multiple times.

"Fucking hell! I should get this made wider!"

"Why don't you do it yourself, boy? It seems like you're incapable of being a main component of my plans anyway..."

Of course... he's here. Can this day get any worse..?