Chapter 69

—————————Ivy's POV—————————

(Right After Reiya Went Upstairs)

Seeing the wedding plans coming together was surreal... I always thought that I wouldn't get married or fully mate with someone until I was at least 18. But here I am almost 16.5 with a son, a fiancé and am just about to officially get a house! Oh how plans can change.

I can't help but turn to Sasha and kiss her with all my heart. Obviously she kisses me back and well... we both can hear the children's show on in Reiya's room. So, as things became a bit more heated I don't try to cool it down...

Sasha leads me to the couch and closes the curtains with a mischievous sparkle in her eye. Me slightly confused since we had just been making out but now she was acting as if we were going to watch a movie, I look at her my confusion evident. She walks over to me slowly then gently knocks me down onto the couch. Sasha climbs on top of me and gives me a devilishly sweet smile.

Before I fully process what was happening, my shirt and pants are on the floor along with Sasha's. I look at her wide-eyed but she's enjoying my confusion. Next things on the floor is our bras, quickly followed by our panties. She stands beside the couch tauntingly so I pull her closer and kiss her.

Unlike the first time we did anything like this, Sasha is taking full control. I can't even compete but I don't really want to... She's kissing me, holding my face with one of her hands but the other hand she's using to tease me. It seems like she knows every little trick to get me going! She already has made me a moaning mess. I don't even try to pretend like I know what I'm doing, I just go with my instincts.

I let go of my worries and loop my arms around Sasha's neck. She breaks our kiss then kisses her way down my jaw, down my neck and chooses a very obvious spot on my collarbone to give me a hickey!

"...Really..? Of... all... places..?" I struggle to keep a single coherent trail of speech as she pushed a few fingers in me.

She quietly laughs then trails kisses down to my chest, kissing each breast, then continuing down the rest of my body. When she arrives at my entrance she pulls out her fingers and licks them off. Although it shouldn't embarrass me at this point I still blush and look away from her. Ignoring my reaction, she turns around and sits on me.

She leans down and gently pulls my legs apart then begins to use her tongue. I get over my awkwardness and gently pull Sasha's body out from under her so she's now laying on me. Knowing I surprised her, I continue by slowly teasing her with my tongue. She gasps then mumbles something like "well I guess two can play this game" before restarting what she had just been doing.

Suddenly we hear the front door open and see Oak who spins around to leave faster than either of us thought possible. It doesn't take a genius to know he saw us but at this point I don't think I care. Taking advantage of the moment I lick Sasha who was still stunned by Oak's random entrance.

Feeling my tongue, she snaps out of it and decides that to get me back, she'll be a bit rougher. Every so often she drags her teeth across the super sensitive spot and sometimes even sucks on it. Whenever Sasha does this it makes me squirm because it kinda tickles. Taking a page from her book I copy her and soon both of our toes are curling. We're both trying to see who can hold out longer but we both give up at the same time.

After we both catch our breath we shakily get off the couch. I immediately grab paper towels, my normal awkward personality popping back in. Before I even get dressed I use fabric cleaner just in case because nobody would want to check on the house their renting out to people and smell the deeds the did. Sasha laughs at me then tosses my clothes over.

"Get dressed... unless you want a round 2..?"

I blush and stand, turning to face her. "Wanting is very different from what we should do... but, it's not like we've ever really been ones to follow all the rules..."

Sasha looks at me shock written on her face. I'm not usually so confident and forward so I even surprise myself! I pick up my clothes then lazily put them on. She smiles at me, or more specifically, the hickey she left in plain sight on my collarbone. Feeling a little self conscious I adjust my hair to cover it then look at her shyly.

"Wow, you have two very different sides to you huh?" I nod and walk over to her.

"We should really pick a day for our wedding..."

"Yea... I guess we probably should do that..."

(Lots of date debating later)

"Sasha, is it just me or do you also have the feeling that sometime soon Oak and Reiya are going to become official mates? Like fully mated and everything."

"Vee, that is such a random thought so, yeah... you're the only one." I shrug knowing deep down that I'm probably right.

Just then Reiya and Oak bust through the door, each handing one of us a baby then Oak dragging Reiya out.

"Oak and I are going to hang out, you two have had your fun so now you two can watch the babies." Reiya shoots us a look too sweet to be normal smile as she practically gets dragged away.

Immediately Lyath and Mia start crying, completely ruining any bit of the romantic mood that remained. I look at Sasha who looks just as shocked as I am at the suddenness of that interaction.