Chapter 84

————————Reiya's POV————————

It's been about 6 weeks since the latest catastrophe and a lot has changed. Oak convinced me to move in with him, Ivy and Sasha are fully adjusted to their new home, I have told Oak that I am bearing his child and I was finally able to see Mika in person! Gosh I missed my sister... What I didn't miss was hear about how her abusive husband keeps trying to rape her!

Although it's not exactly good news, Mika's pregnant and Flare, my only other living sister has managed to distract the asshole. Since Mika really doesn't want him to know about her pregnancy, she asked me if I could bring the baby to the adoption centre for her. I obviously said yes but, I'm not actually going allow her to give up her child. I'm going to secretly take care of it for her until she can shake her husband.

The part that bothers me most is that he's the guy who the elders assigned as my mentor when I was 10. Although that doesn't sound too bad, it gets way worse... He took his 'authority' too far. He was what convinced me to finally run away. Asshole fucking raped me! So hearing that now he's doing the same to my sister, my sweet baby-not-so-baby, sister?! To say the least, I'm pissed.

Bring in the latest development, him having put out a bounty looking for me... There's no doubt that he is bad news. I can't stand him or his actions, I am going to help Mika break it off with the asshole.

(One hour passes)

I think Oak is more nervous than I am... We're sitting in the doctor's office, waiting to have my first ultrasound for this pregnancy and he looks whiter than a ghost! If I'm honest, I don't know what to expect. Last pregnancy was really fast but from what I've read Vampires have 9 month pregnancies, just like humans. So It'll be nice to not need to worry about hiding my ears or tail for a while.

Over the past few months I've been trying to convince Mika to leave the jerk she was forced to marry and I think I'm starting to get her to believe me. Hopefully her own pregnancy continues to go well, she's due any time at this point and that must be stressful. At least all I had to worry about was staying as healthy as possible, she has to worry about asshole finding out...

Maybe I can see her again soon... Mika has constantly pestered me about her getting the measurements for Sasha and Ivy's wedding clothes. I may as well get her to also meet Silas, Oak, Liam & Daisy, OH! And maybe I can even convince Silas to let us meet his sister!!

I pull out my phone, open my messaging app and start a new group chat with Silas, Ivy, Oak, Sasha, Daisy, Liam and Mika.

(Text Conversation)

"Hey everyone! This is a chat so my little sister can meet all of you!! Sasha and Ivy, she is who will be making your dresses and suit. Hopefully we can all meet up sometime soon so Mika, my sister, can get measurements and so that we can all get to know each other!!! Yay! oh I can't wait! Eek!"
•Reiya

"... Rei... Who the fuck are these people and why did you add me to a group chat with them..?"
•Mika

"Uh, last I checked you knew how to read Mika..."
•Reiya

"Hi..? I'm Ivy, bride #1..? Uhm... what else do I say..?"
•Ivy

"Well maybe explain who you are Vee, duh! Anyway, I'm Sasha, bride #2. I became friends with Reiya a bit over half a year ago then ended up being kidnapped along with my mate, Ivy and Reiya was dragged along too."
•Sasha

"Hello Mika, I'm Silas. I'm the local Werewolf Alpha... I don't really know what else you'd want to know since we're probably not really going to see each other much. Not that I wouldn't want to meet you but because I've already picked out my suit for the wedding so there's no real need to meet up more than just to get a face for the name...

I made this weird didn't I..."
•Silas

"Nice to virtually meet you, I'm Oak. I'm your sister's mate and am the local Vampire Lord. If you have anything you need help with, I will have your back."
•Oak

"Hi, I'm Daisy! I'm just your average Water Witch. I'm engaged to Liam, who is the second in command of the Vampires."
•Daisy

"S'up, I'm Liam. Daisy fiancé and mate. If Oak is busy you can ask me for help."
•Liam

"Werewolf? Alpha? Vampires? Lord? Mate? Water witch? What are those Rei?"
•Mika

"...Right... I guess you wouldn't know since the shitty Elders banned almost all information on any species other than humans, Mefwa's and left a little bit about hunters..."
•Reiya

"Rei!! Watch what you send! He looks through any conversations that have guys in them!"
•Mika

"I thought you put a code on your phone! Go put one on now and turn your 'auto-lock' timer to like a minute at most... There is so much that can make him mad at you.

...I don't want him to hurt you anymore in the ways he hurt me..."
•Reiya

"Wait... So that asshole I punched... Is he the shit bag who raped you Ray?! Had he done more than what you told me?! Ray... please remember that I'm right here for you... Literally tho, I'm right beside you..."
•Oak

"Oak, calm down... It's okay, he can't and won't hurt me ever again. I told you everything but I don't want Mika to go through close to the same amount as I did. He is such a fuck-tard that he gets mad at the stupidest shit."
•Reiya

"Ewww... I don't want to be involved in what I have a feeling comes next. *disgusted shiver* I don't think anyone wants to experience you two acting that way... So just get a room! XD"
•Ivy