bente kwatro

A knock was heard interrupting the peacefulness of Sei in her bed being progressive with the project she been working on.

"Who's there?" She shouted still focused on her screen editing, and typing things. "You guess" the person outside the door replied shouting too, and she scoffs immediately knowing who it was.

She didn't answer the guy on the other side of her door. "Hey opEn up!" She chuckles shaking her head, "Your voice really-"

His voice cracking was not really planned it came out naturally as he has been singing all day, "How was busking?"

"I don't know what really is the problem but there weren't listening to me sing- like come on my voice is beyond celestial" He rants comfortably throwing his self to her bed avoiding her laptop because he doesn't want to be murdered on the spot, knowing it is the prized possession of the girl.

"Well Renjeon-ssi if you'll excuse yourself please leave my bed alone or change your clothes please you just came outside where there's full of germs out there and to add it up you stink so hurry up." Then the boy threw a pillow to her but since she was expecting it she caught it and threw it back. "I'm lazy just deal with it, You haven't showered and you stink too but did you hear something from me-"

"The door is right here wide open for your stinky ass to get the hell out of my habitat" once again opening it and that made the male chuckle at her, "Ya!" He whines and that made her eyes roll.

Not wanting to argue with him she just sat beside him continuing her work. The room filled with comfortable silence, subtle noise of typing which made the male beside her sleepy.

When his eyes was fluttering close heading to the dreamland, a devil wouldn't let that happen. "Ah!" She threw the thing that was near her which was a plushie. 'Head shot!'

Waking up because of her, jolting and his heart beating so fast, he glared at her knowing that she intentionally did that. She just chuckled there, "Told you to change cuz i know you'd sleep" still snickering while the male huffs and sulking, forcing his self to stand up heading to the bathroom to change but before that he stole an oversized shirt in her closet.

"Hey thief be sure to return that, that's Hyuck's" still typing but grabbing a handful of her hair out of frustration. "This is toasting my brain" headbanging like the crazy bitch she is, the male who was watching her just stood there leaning at the door frame of the bathroom stunned but used to it.

"Why do you have Haechan's shirt? Why not mine?" Questioning the girl as if he didn't hust saw her losing her mind, "You know you're size-"

"Don't even continue that" rolling his eyes  laying beside her, "I wear oversized too don't give me that reason" she giggles at the male setting aside the thing that she has been working on for hours now.

"Is that the 134340 project?" She gasps slapping the arm of the sleepy boy, she hiss at Renjun. "Lower your voice they might hear"

Renjun just held his arm glaring at her, "They know! A secret couldn't be hidden in this household, they would know eventually- but this time it was Chenle who told us"

"That cnehle" she groans as if she was defeated, "This was supposed to be a surprise!" The male just stares at the struggling Sei in front of him. Not minding her he just tucks himself in and positioned to sleep hugging an extra pillow.

Getting herself together Sei stood up from sitting on the floor whining, "I'll buy something in the mart do you want to tag along?"

But she got no answers but a soft snores which made her coo at the cutie, chuckling as he slowly opens his mouth drooling. She grabs her phone out capturing the precious, thinking of using it for blackmailing him or she might sell it to certain people.