𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 : 𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙮𝙨𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝

-aer

---------

"Wake up Seiiiii!!! ITS CHRISTMAS TODAY ITS CHRISTMAS!!" Taehyung excitedly shakes the body of the sleeping bean which glares at the guy right now.

"Damn Tae I know you're excited but do you mind I-"

"Oh please don't be a mood killer that's a no no today! Come on get your ass up or else I'm gonna burn your pc" her eyebrows furrowed thinking of something that could threaten the soul of this guy who annoyed her morning.

"Okay then burn it! Just so you know that the clothes in your closets are just one step closer into being ashes if you do that-" without even any say he covered Sei fully with her blanket running out of her room. Probably looking for back up, so she forced herself to wake up.

"Hyeonsil Kim I swear to-"

"I'm up you hag, why do you guys even want me to wake up in this cozy day, see it's snowing and it's freezing" she was in her pajamas then wearing an extra layer of her long black padded jacket.

"We need to go! Mom asked us to be at the sanctuary early to arrange the Christmas event" he says walking out of her room "You need to hurry up the users and patients will be there to so.."

He couldn't continue what he was about to say when his sister walked pass him. "You're gonna go there like that??"

Sei shrugged feeling so comfortable as ever, "So what? No one knows my face except for those few patients I assisted before and you guys so what if im in my pajamas when it looks like I'm going to a fashion show"

Jin rolled his eyes going straight to his room to pick for an outfit. While the others are getting ready too Sei was just there at the living room staring at the distance while eating cookies.

As they were on their way to the sanctuary, the other guys were so hyped and Sei was there sleeping and listening to her spotify playlist.

"What took you guys so long? The patients and users are going to be here anytime soon!" Seungkwan panics welcoming those who just arrived, Sei hugged him and Jeonghan with a chill look.

Seungkwan stared at what she was wearing, "Hyeonsil you're gonna wear THAT?" He points at her pajamas disgusted and concerned at the same time.

"I know right she's unbelievable" Jin also claims, they were left there at the lobby while the others went straight to the venue or the auditorium where the party will be celebrated.

"Let her be, It's her style" Jeonghan elbowed him, then high fiving the girl who has a sleepy face walking like she's half asleep.

"Sei! Baby!!" Sei glances to where the voice came from then smiling a little, "Fullsun! Johnny! It's been a while" She approaches the two who was in the garden and then hugged them.