kinse

"What is it?"

"Its because i asked about the food they said the cafeteria serves good pastry" Soobin says it with serious and relieved face, making the other snicker and slap him at the back.

"Ya! Why are you hitting me?!" Protecting himself from the 8 other hands attacking him, "Food is important you know?"

"We thought it was about our admin you jackass" Taehyun said after slapping him one last time, "Ah! I remember something!" Beomgyu exclaimed then pointing at the two 02' liner. "You attended some kind of seminar right with the flyer that has the sanctuary info right?!"

He was jumping around while talking and Taehyun realized too he faced Hueningkai, "Hey! Did you still have that flyer? I misplaced mine" making the latter think "Didn't you send it in the hotline?"

He halted and quietly rummage through his phone looking through their GC for the flyer. He titled his head with confusion obvious in his face. "What's wrong Tae?" Hueningkai was the first to notice, He slurps the air tilting his head once again.

"I think there's something wrong" he showed his phone to the boys who's with him confusing them too.

------------------------

"There you are you-"

"Let's go eat i'm hungry" Sei said then snatching the plushie from the hands of his brother, "The amount of disrespect i'm receiving is unbelievable " he scoffs then clinging to her and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ouch!" Mirae slaps his arm stronger than what she intended to but meh. "Sei told me something you old hag" Jin snickers and his window wiping-like laugh heard making Sei and the guys shook their head.

"Anyways wait we don't have time to eat cuz Mom called me and said there's emergency in the Sanctuary and the hotline" he stated calmly making Joon and Sei glance at him, eyes wide like saucers. "Hyung what?!"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" The two rushed with Namjoon leading to the car then halting again looking back to the those who were calmly walking like they're in a fashion show, as they realize none of the two of them knows how to drive "Ya! Hurry up we need to get there ASAP" Joons exclaimed panicking.

Sei immediately browsed her phone looking through her notifs passing by the missed calls that she marked in her mind that she'll manage later and browsing the system of the app. She tested it and somewhat held her breath, "Damn sis breathe, everything will be fine" Jin calmly says while driving through the road.

"Everything is not fine if the system is hacked, Joons isn't finish yet with the securing the app again after those disaster that happened" Her hands shaking while clicking and switching from left to right since it's sweating too.

"ARGH NAMJOON- Why are you calling me I'm-" Sei shouted but was cutted, Jin then glances at her then and the three guys at the back. "I- Wha- Did you finish it?... Then who- Oh goodness I still feel- No its- No.. Alright alright warn me if you notice anything okay okay.."

"What did he say?" Jimin asks sticking his head out in the middle of the seat in the front, Jin, Jungkook and and Taehyung attentively listening as they were curious too. "About the app, the hotline, Joons said that the app was now fully secured even though we weren't the who did it" she sighs head down staring at her lap, sighing again "It still feel it's vague and I don't like vague"

It became silent in the car before Sei talks again, "Hey.. Where's Mirae??"

"Oh she's with the other guys" She just nods while averting her gaze outside and thinks making scenarios in her head, she close her eyes not because she was sleepy but to think and imagine.