bente nwebe

"What the hell?"

As Yeonjun saw his phone turn off and glitch he softly threw it in his study table and was in his closet looking for his old phone.

When he found one he tried to open it as he know it's still working. Coming back just to see his phone vibrating like crazy "What on earth-" he was near it but distanced himself from the gadget thinking that it might explode or what not.

Then he saw like vague symbols, 𖠌 ☟︎ ⚠︎︎

uh what? What the hell doe that mean? I know the last ones but those first two, no head thoughts empty. Scratching his side burns, confused on what was happening.

Leaving his phone there not having the guts to check it, he texts in their group and sending his address checking up on where they are but no one replied confusing him even more.

He tried to call them but no one answered, he clicked his tongue and went out of his room. As he was in the middle of the stairs someone ringed the doorbell.

That's weird..

"Yeonjun hyung?" The person behind the gates shouted, the voice sounded young and even sounded like HueningKai. It was kinda suspicious to him, as he hasn't sent them his address and was supposed to meet at the convenience store.

He was being cautious he held the nearest object for him to use it as a weapon but unfortunately it was a long pillow, how on earth would that physically hurt the person on the other side of his house's gate.

"Yeonjun hyung? Yeonjun hyung! Please open the door someone was following us!" It was another voice aside from the first voice he heard. Making it more suspicious why would someone follow them, still holding the pillow he carefully open the gates in hopes that it wasn't a pretentious burglar who was there to kill him.

Sighing in relief seeing the two of his expected guests who was sweating bullets, barged in and they are the ones who personally closed the gates and pulled the older inside his house.

Taehyun closed all of the curtains and blinds, then peeking a little to see if the ones who was following them was there, to his luck there were no signs of them.

"Hyung! I was si scared there was suddenly buff guys who cornered us, we didn't know how they looked because they were wearing masks- like the full faces ones and they had weapons so we had no choice but to run and-"

"How did you know this was my house, as far as I remember I did not send you guys my address-" and before Yeonjun even get suspicious of the two who was exhausted and couldn't feel their legs as they ran like the were in a marathon, Taehyun plopped his body to the sofa and cut the older off.

"We saw you from a far in from your sliding glass door in the balcony so we ran immediately to make sure it was your house just to see you and your ass being skeptical" the younger snickered as he still pants then coughs to clear his throat.

"Where's Kai?"

"I'm here!" The youngest exclaimed, hearing that it was from the kitchen the teo headed there and Taehyun was certainly parched so he drank in the pitcher. "What the- Hyun theres a glass there right in front of you how do you think would it feel?"

Gulping the cold water until he felt hydrated, he then glanced to Kai "Things doesn't have feelings"

Yeonjun gasps carresing the glass cupbas if he was comforting it. Clicking his tongue Taehyun wiped his mouth by using his sweater paws,sleeves whatever.