bente uno

a/n: !!ATTENTION!! to clear things up the following happened before sei resign before the guys downloaded the hotline.

-------

"Come on bud.. I know its hard for you right now but we're here you know" Wooyoung worriedly talked to the boy who has been locking himself in the room for a several weeks now. "Yeonjuns you need to eat, i know you haven't eaten anything yet since yesterday morning" Changbin joined in knocking at his door as they wait for a response from Yeonjun.

"Man I don't know.. I understand Yeonnie, Can't we just let him be?" Mingi huffed while he's being swallowed by the soft big pillows in the couch of Yeonjun's living room.

"Leave him be? And what if something happens-"

"Woo calm down.. You know I don't think letting him be is a good decision, we should let him feel that we're here for him" The other guys who was in the room agreed and they were all stunned when they hear the door opening.

They all stared at Yeonjun with different facial expressions, like worried, relieved that he came out, forcing a smile in their face, and oh did I said worried?

"You guys should just stay here with me if you'll visit me everyday, You could rent all those rooms upstairs" as he casually walks to the kitchen looking for something to eat. "Damn you guys know stuff about me too well... Did yall eat-"

"Yeonjun you don't need to pretend you're okay, it's fine we understand" Yeonjun stops at his tracks and forced a smile to what San said, " I wanna say I'll be fine but I know you guys won't buy that sht" he chuckles bitterly shaking his head, feeling like his heart is aching.

"I'm trying to be okay but you know it gets me sometimes" He sighs taking a bite to his apple that he got from his fridge which is about to be empty.

"We should go to the mall and play in the arcades" Hyunjin suggested as he clasped his hands, looking at his friends faces he suddenly felt a little conscious as they stared glaring at him like he ruined their project which was perfect before he caused disaster and the deadline is the tommorow.

"Sure" As he munched on the apple while nodding, "I think need some break from this suffocating household- I'll just get changed" they were all shocked but glad at the same time, some are still worried but they chose to push it aside first.

'If he wants this then we should just go with the flow' they thought.

'~

"Y'all know how the Sun and me has a one sided love-hate relationship why would you even suggest walking" Yeonjun tries to see while covering his eyes for protection and took a deep breath.

"Actually  you know what-"

"Look at that a sanctuary, do you think they have various animals there" Yeonjun facepalmed himself and when he was word cut by Mingi and they glanced where he pointed except for Yeonjun and Wooyoung who continue walking not waiting for those who stared at the Sanctuary.

"Eternity Sanctuary.. Yo guys let's visit this next time" Mingi suggested looking for the others who was with him, but now following where Yeonjun and Wooyoung is.

He ran to catch up to where they were, just to see them helping a girl picking up her things hurriedly. "Meanies- Aye what happen??"

"They bumped into this girl and she was crying while carrying those things and still crying right now we don't know why.." San explained standing not even helping fanning himself as it was so hot.

"Damn the weather today"

"Heyy why are you crying? Are you okay" Yeonjun asked but she didn't answer and once she finished picking up the things she was carrying running away as quick as she can.

The confused boys just shrugged amd scratches their head and they head to the mall.

'What could be the reason she's crying?' Yeonjun thought to himself but shrugged it off playing the claw machine in the arcade where the group of friends scattered.

The moment they had in the road with the girl slowly faded in their mind.

'~

A girl was just running an errand but then she felt like someone was following her. Without glancing at her back as she was scared she walked speedily while carrying 2 huge boxes that contains portfolios and folders.

With the boxes blocking her sight, she just walked heading to her destination as fast as she can.

But someone grabbed her waist, and whispered, "Buttercup you shouldn't fight back with your darling" she want to give him a 'WTF you delulu' face but her number one goal right now is to get out of his arms.

Not just because she was uncomfortable but he freaking' stinks and making her want to barf.

"I don't know you mister! please let go of me" she tries to squirm out of his hold but failed.

And an idea popped in her mind stopped fighting back and she felt him smirk. She was disgusted. He brought her to some crowd less alley and he aggressively threw her to the ground, making her groan.

Then he slapped her face, "Don't give me that face you slut" she was fuming on the inside as she stare at the man, when he unbuckled his pants and the only thing left is his underwear she took her chance to kick his lil willie.

Then she ran hastily still holding those goddamn  boxes. She ran not even looking to where she was going. She didn't knew tears were flowing on her face, she didn't care either.

"Hyeonnie?" She heard when she passed by a guy but ignored as she was not thinking straight she just ran as fast she can.

"Why are you following her you creep!"

"I'm fine but ya' know life is being a bitch- Urgh!" She bumped into someone she didn't mind looking at them, all she thinks about is that freak following her and the paper scattered at the ground.

She knew the perv guy was not following her anymore as she heard someone tackled him or she thinks so. "Heyy why are you crying?? Are you okay?"

She didn't answer but the tears in her eyes continuously flow like waterfalls but she suppress her sobs and hiccups once she was finished collect she immediately stood up and left.

The girl sighed entering the sanctuary," Hyeonsil? Why are you crying??" a man hugged her and she cried onto his chest, "It's the fourth time this month IT'S HIS FUCKING FOURTH TIME but the police still doesn't favor me"

She felt the hug became loose, which made her panic she held the wrist of the guy who has became red all over or should I say blushing and she was oh-so sure that that blush doesn't mean any sunshines and rainbows but gloomy clouds of a stormy typhoon.

"Jin No.. Don't get in trouble.. Please" she heave a sigh wiping her face "Look I-I'm fine" forcing a smile to her face and blinking a few times.

"See? I-I'm fine perfectly damn f-fine"

--------------------
i repeat this is BEFORE they downloaded the app. am i clear? if ur still confused then damn idk anymore.

i wrote this at 5am and I fucking sleep deprived stil has school;¬; halp schoolworks are swallowing me alive. I wanna write and do my hobbies but its our exam week and im finishing our research paper aka COTY (crap of the year).

YALL I SAW ITTT 300+ READSS U GUYS R FAST TYSM ILY CAN YALL HEAR ME SCREECHING SKSKKSKSKS ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU DO YOU CUZ THEIR OPINIONS ISN'T UR PRIORITY
ITS OUR EXAM WEEK SO I THINK UD WILL BE LATE (if i find time u guys lucky) SO IM SORRYYY IN ADVANCE AND DZAMN GURL KBS GAYO DAECHUKJE KEPT ME FROM REVIEWING SO IDK HOW MY SCORES WOULD BE¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-aer