tres

"What did just happen.." Taehyun is speechless, shock didn't leave him even when the chat with the said admin disappeared and returned him to the main menu of the app. He tried to message the admin again but its just say ' Unable to connect. Please try again later'

Giving up he sighed and just stared at his phone as he observed its cracked screen and every detail of it. Shaking his head thinking he's ridiculous.

Almost dropping his phone on the floor but his grip tighten as he heard his parents arguing, He placed his phone on his night stand tucking himself in bed. He tried to sleep but then he can't because of the constant shouting and frequent sound of crashing things outside of his room.

He sighed laying down in his bed, pretending he's sleepy hugging his extra pillow feeling unsafe and a lump in his throat build up as he heard a loud slap.

He became more anxious when he heard footsteps getting louder. The aggressively opening of the door of his room made him jolted up and sit in his bed, He scooted at the side of his bed knowing that he'll get hit again by his father.

The collar of his pajamas was grab by his father and he was punched repeatedly in the gut. Coughing at the impact and pain murmuring bunch of sorry in his breath pleading his father to stop. He tried glancing to his mother who is crying, not doing anything to stop his father not even looking where her son is.

"Why are you just ranked 2nd?! I gave you everything! Why can't you just beat the Kim's? You useless piece of-" He was once again punched but this time in his jaw, after throwing his last blow his father walks out of his room but stops reaching at his door frame. "Ace this upcoming exams beat the heir of the Kim if not.."

"Don't even think of coming home.." He collapsed at his bed coughing and clutching his hand in his stomach. Her mother approached him after shutting the door of his son's room, "I'm so sorry son" She said while sobbing hugging Taehyun, he scoffs a tear escaping from his eyes. "No he's right"

"I'm useless, worthless piece of shit" he sits properly looking at his mom, putting a forced smile to his face "I'm okay mom, Just leave me alone for now" Reassuring her, she was about to object but he stood up escorting her out of his room.

After closing his door, he leaned there and let the tears he held back fall, feeling suffocated he bawl his eyes out crying quietly not wanting his parents to hear. "I'm fucking done with his shit" he muttered under his breath, making his way to his bathroom. Opening the cupboard where his pills are.

Contemplating if he would end it right now or..

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone's notification, He just stared at it at first but reached for it when it 'ding'-ed again. He grabbed his hair and raked it with his hand out of frustration.

[ Eternity hotline ]

[ You have been scheduled for FreedomChat at 00:00. You can rant or vent through the period of time given to you by the operators. Have a tranquil day! ]

[ Eternity hotline ]

[ You and 4 others has joined the GroupChat. Be the first one to message. Have a tranquil day! ]

--------------------------------------

Yeonjun layed down in his bed in his own room hearing the noise of his friends having fun playing games in the living room. He sighed and just rolled over, laying in his back staring at ceiling.