trenta y tres

"I-I I- got s-stabbed" as the doctor and nurse were mending to him he his and shut his eyes tightly in pain, "I went to the convenience s-store and I straight up went here I heard that-" he screamed when they intentionally pressed the wound making it gush blood more.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" he screamed feeling the pain as he glare at the nurse who did it, the masked nurse just shrugged. Leaving after patching up the wound, smirking before leaving the guy alone.

Hissing with the worsened pain that he was feeling, he groans as he is holding the wounded part. "Someone chased you too hyung?"

Beomgyu's eyes met HueningKai's eyes that shouts innocence and purity, he looked away from the boy "C-chased- uh.. Y-yeah I was chased by a crazy person holding a... Kitchen k-knife! Yeah knife"

He rambles caressing his arms till his elbow, "Anyways I'll be fine but where's Soobin hyung?"

"They're treating him" Yeonjun says then sighing after "the ceiling of the meeting place, by that I meant the convenience store, fell and Soobin was one of the badly injured ones" as they eye the door where they are treating him.

Beomgyu's breath hitched hearing what they said, he diverted his eyes, staring at the floor, feeling guilty. Shaking his head, as he remember that he is doing this to save his mother from the crazy bitch who called her. He mumbled some curses under his breath.

"Let's just wait for them to finish and hope that Soobin hyung will be okay" Huening Kai nods at what Taehyun said sighing as he was frustrated that he can't do anything.

Silence took over them as they were all full of thoughts and worries. The first one to get himself together was Yeonjun, "I'll buy beverages what do you guys want?"

"Grape juice for me hyung" Huening Kai even raised his hands which made the older laugh, "Alright alright what about you two"

"I'm fine with water"

"I'll go with you hyung-" Taehyun was about to stand up from his seat but was stopped ny the hands of the eldest, "just seat down there I'll be the one to get it"

"No hyung what if something happen to you too?" And that made Yeonjun smile and ruffles the hair of the the latter, "Okay come with if that'll assure you"

The two then went on their way leaving Beomgyu and Kai left seating there waiting.

After some seconds Beomgyu felt the subtle vibration that was for sure caused by his phone, he had a hint on who it was so he stood up confusing the younger who was with him. "I'll just go to the bathroom m'kay"

Not even letting the younger to respond he dashed away leaving a confused Huening Kai, after assuming something he then chuckled when he thought of something, "Maybe hyung had to number two" shaking his head leaning back to his seat just spacing out staring at the door where Soobin was then sighing.

"What do you want?" Answering the call immediately after he came out of the hospital, walking in the parking.

[Hi to you too My sweetheart Beommie]

He rolled his eyes in disgust, hearing the woman chuckle. "What is it? Why did you call me? I'm with my friends!"

[oh the ones you met in the hotline?]

It made him silent, chills went to his spine.

[I suppose I'm correct, of course I am, I just want to let you know that I sent guys to harm your homies]

"What!?"

[They're just nearby, maybe if you-]

He ran back inside ending the call, running to the hallway, with his heart beating fast.

But he sighed in relief when he saw that Yeonjun and Taehyun is now back. Making him think about what the woman who called him said.

—-–

"Any family relatives or friends of Choi Soobin?" They're attention immediately went to the doctor and the three then hastily went in front of the doctor, while Beomgyu nonchalantly walks as he caressed his bloody arm. Hissing, he approached where the rest of his friends were.

"Beomgyu let's go!"

"Where?" Clueless he looks at the faces of the three, "We really need to go to Yeonjun hyung's house like immediately-"

"But what about Soobin?"

"Of course with Soobin hyung if you just let me finish.. anyways let's go inside Soobin's room" as the unconscious body of Soobin welcomed them, it still affects them while Beomgyu can't look straight at the boy laying there.

"Just few days until Retreat, and they stil haven't replied with the email I sent" Yeonjun sighs crossing his arms infront of his chest.

"Ah Hyung!" Taehyun screamed, he even jumped and shook the elder hands in his shoulder.

"Damn I remember now where I placed the flyer! That fucker!"

—–-

kinda short ik im sorry

wazzup we're nearly 900 reads thank you so much for reading this i really appreciate it. it's currently our break and i have ton of shits activities to do but i aint doing any rn cuz u know procrastination hits me hard.

gyu wtf are u doingggg????????