trenta y uno

"aight i asked if you see fred and you just stare at me like that- honestly you look cute tho" the guy bit his lips staring at the 'thing' from head to toe "you look cute in that costume baby.. me likey"

The guy in the backseat threw his shew to the guy in the passenger seat- which was undeniably flirting with a creepy ass mascot looking thing. "Changmin! Shut the ef up! Why are you even-"

"Shushh Kevin" the guy who driving cut off the words of Kevin who frustratedly groans giving up "If I die tonight imma tell whoever judges in the heaven that its you guys' fault" after blaming Changmin and Sunwoo plopping his body on his seat giving up.

The guy who is so-called Changmin eyed the trash where he saw someone hid and they probably wasn't playing hide n' seek cause the guy was now running at an abandoned house lot scared out of his wits.

He then avert his gaze to the 'thing' he was talking to awhile ago "lemme get straight to the point, I find you really cute maybe you wanna join us?"

A few seconds of silence until steam came out of the creatures presumably nose and ears and that's when it started chasing their car.

"Now here's the fun you ordered Kevin!" Changmin shouted closing his window while Sunwoo sped up the car running away from that thing they angered.

Running for their lives literally they were panting so hard, hands on their knees when they stopped in front of the convenience store. "W-we did a little temple run game t-there huh?" Kai states as he have his hands in chest feeling his heartbeat fast like it was being chased, well he was.

"Now what happened h-here" as they looked around seeing that there were a lot of police, ambulance amd of course nosy people who was there to gossip or what not. "Seems like an accident happened-"

"Oh yeah the ceiling of the store fell and the staff and a customer was injured badly tsk tsk talk about weak infrastructures and buildings engineers not doing their job properly-" that was what the lady said when she interfered in the conversation of the boys she continuously rant about this and that but the three doesn't have the time to listen to that.

They then approached an officer, "U-uhm excuse me?" Yeonjun started carching the attention of one of the officers there, "Oh yeah what can I help you with?"

"I just wanna asked what happened here" The woman nods and answered them calmly "The ceiling of this store fell on a student and 2 workers and it shocked even the people outside from the store the student was tall so the ceiling hitted him first-"

"Pardon me but may I ask the name of the student?" Taehyun says making the female adult officer raise her brow a bit annoyed as her words were cutted off. "And why is that?"

"Me and my friends were meeting up tonight and here is our meeting place.." and that made her mouth shaped O, nodding "The name from the id we found in his wallet was Choi Soobin"

Chills went down to their spine, as of they bathed in ice. Based on their faces she got what it was, "He's your friend, I'm assuming"

"U-uhm thank you but can we see our friend?" Huening kai pleaded with his eyes teary, it made the officer sigh "he was sent straight to the hospital, here's the address of the hospital" handing them a paper, amd she went away just to be back again "You can claim his personal belongings that was collected awhile ago"

They thanked the official and made their run to the hospital that was just nearby.

Immediately seeing a stretcher being carried inside they saw their friend in an unconscious state. Their heart fell, with teary eyes HueningKai ran near the unconscious body of Soobin "S-Soobin hyung! Wake up h-hyung!"

The two held the youngest back as the nurses prohibited them from entering the room. Tears streamed down the face of the HueningKai worry was evident in their faces. "He'll be fine right hyung?"

The older was spacin out so Taehyun gave him a reassuring smile even though he wasn't sure himself. "That's Soobin hyung your talking about, of course he'll be fine"

He hesitated when he tapped the shoulder of the oldest of them three, which made the latter come back to his senses and forced a smile to the younger, rubbing circles to his back.

His heart then started to ache when he remembered there is one more to them that hasn't come yet. He looked around and for some unknown reason he felt like his heart fell in the pits of his stomach.

"I don't know why but I het this Icky feeling and something's doesn't sit right" Yeonjun mumbles only loud enough for the two to hear.

"Beomgyu..."

—–-

whats poppin mah doods been mad streaming cuz bangtan didnt win in scammies im bz but ya home girl find some time to write so yeh

thats right its a little cameo of tbz cuz why not yall know how changmin loves creepy stuff so yeh..

tysm for reading this hehe