disi sais

KTeaH👁👄👁
hey

ADMIN
#0000
yo
what's gucci

KTeaH👁👄👁
can i
uhh
idk
the
idk what its called
but

ADMIN
#0000
ring me
asap

[when her phone rings, she immediately answered the call waiting for him to talk]

KTeaH👁👄👁
"Hello?"
"Are you there?"

"Yeah.. speak up what's wrong?"

"Aren't you to blunt?"

" Oh sorry, is there something wrong?"

[She asks once again but now softly, She was still doing her homework in philosophy but she leaves it in her study table laying on her bed all curled up ready to listen. But she hears him scoff and chuckle]

"Anyways I'll be straight to the point I feel so anxious I don't really know why but- KANG TAEHYUN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

[Both of them flinched and at the sudden shout, and Sei sits up proper unknowingly. Tension and worry crept to her feels. While Taehyun toss his phone to his night stand hearing the rage and heavy footsteps of his father and stands up beforehand knowing that he'll get scolded for the nth time]

"Noona I-"His father throw away his cellphone, when he was about to end the call which made Sei flinch from the sound "Explain! Why did your teacher called me saying that you participated on a contest?" Taehyun's lips quiver nervous, hearing the stern voice of his father. "I- uhh I just thought I should join cuz the heir of the Kim's joined-"

"Didn't I say that you should focus on the academics? Didn't I? And what? You want to pursue Art and Music-" his nostril flares up, his face red evident that he is angry. "But I won in the-"

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!" he cuts his son, shouting the phrase making Taehyun flinch and fear slowly came. "You will continue being a doctor everyone in our family is a doctor so you will be one-"

"I-I don't want to.." He mumbles and he stares at his father with his big dark orbs mumbling those words, he looked like a anxious and scared pup "What?"

"I said I DON'T WANT TO!" He screamed on top of his lungs his vision slowly becoming blurry, a lump forming but he just gulps "I'm so tired of being you're puppet I wanna do something I like at least for once.. just for once" He sobs walking out of his room grabbing his bag that he prepared just incase it be shitty and toxic. Most importantly he grabbed his pills and meds.

Harshly picking up his phone on the floor not even noticing that he was still in call.

She saw his mom in the living room, making eye contact with him she drops what she was doing approaching her son. "W-why- what are you-"

She tried to cup his cheeks but he swats it, focused on the floor he continue to leave their mansion with his mom holding on his wrist. "Mom please! let me go.." She was stunned she saw the facial expression of her son, it hurts her. She slowly retrieves her hand, can't help but feel her heart shatter seeing her son leave."At least let me know you're safe.."

Taehyun opens his phone after walking out of their big gates, surprised that he was still in call "H-hello Noona?"

[Yo Tae you okay?]

He grabs his nape feeling so embarrassed and like he want to cry ugly but can't cause he'll look so weak.

[If you don't wanna talk about it.. it's fine but..]

She caught his attention wondering what would she say,

[but you know.. If you need a back up imma beat the shit out of your father is that alright? cuz arghhh really I wanna come out of your phone and choke slam him to shut his ass up]

He froze but a smile forms in his face,

[Hearing that your asshole father is nowhere to be heard I'm guessing you Run away]

He chuckles scratching his eyebrow, "We'll I was kinda planning it for a long time but didn't know when but doing it right now makes me feel I'm not suffocated anymore it's surreal" he heaves a sigh with a satisfied face walking at the silent streets.

[Oh really? You know after seeing your request alongside with those guys in the group chat you worry me the most]

"Oh that uh.. I-I think I was just too emo that time you know the time-"

[No I understand, I've those thoughts too much worse back then but I improved I'm 7 months clean now- Anyways enough about me I'm gonna end this now check the group chat right now and after sometime an email from our app would be sent to you I requested that for you]

"Okay.. noona? Are you a Noona?" He hears her chuckle, tugging a smile to his face too somewhat refreshing hearing that sound of her.

[I don't know I ain't revealing that's against my contract sorry I'll end this call bye]

"Bye.." He checks if she really ended the call he sighs "Noona.. Zero noona.."

-----

idfk anymore I think I'll end up bursting after this sheez
and also if there's any typo pls PLS let it slide or sumn cuz I might be sleepy or dizzy or idk not myself that time so.. yeha

AND BH ANNOUNCED A FAM CON OMGGG CAN'T WAIT FOR INTERACTION I EXPECTED SINCE LOTTE FAMCON omfg im so hyped and excited sajksdakshdakh an the We lost the summer rocks and these days im so really into wishlist and ghosting like fml this boppppppp strikes and spits facts only a mf tea.

-aer