trenta y sais

"Watcha doin' Jin?" To be truly honest he never really liked this girl in front of him her menacing aura just shouts danger or whatnot but since her sister treats her as a 'friend' he needs to be nice and all. He smiled forcefully but deep inside he's thinking 'shut up you're not Isabella'

"Was about to rest, are you looking for my sister? She's-"

"A-ah yeah n-no I'm here to ask you if you have t-time to-" Jin cheered in his mind when someone interrupted the girl, someone shouted his name that he diverted his attention with a sweet smile to the guy. "Joon! Don't run you might trip!"

Without even looking at the girl "Excuse me Mirae hehe" as he walks towards the guy that was wearing sunglasses which was questionable since the sun was nowhere to be seen yet.

"Why did you leave the girl?" Joon asked as Jin walked with him to the room they shared, "I'll tell you later" while subtly shaking his head no.

"Yeah but.." Joon went near Jin's face to his ear "Was about to tell you something about the hotline and we need the to talk to the team about it" he whispered then moved away staring at the eyes of the older.

Jin diverts his attention and proceeds to go inside their shared room. As Joon follows after locking the door making sire that there would be no one barging in while they are talking about a serious matter.

"Spill we only have few minutes before people starts piling up around the resort." He seats on the queen sized bed that they would be sharing for the rest of the days they would be staying. "It's not safe to talk about this matters cuz you'll never know when someone is eavesdropping" making somehow audible for that specific someone.

Jin scoffs when they heard a subtle crashing like something fell down, "Wow hyung I-"

"Mind to tell you locking he door is no use if the room isn't sound proof" Jin raised his phone and Namjoon got the hint.

He was about to text the older but he remembers again, stopping the older too.
Shaking his head, "that is also one of the reason why we need to talk to the app developer and the programmers" the older raised his eyebrows questioning him.

"But you and s-"

"I know but!"

"But what?"

"It's out of my knowledge and the only person I could think of right now may be the possible mastermind of all the shit that is happening" Jin crosses his arms to his chest leaning back to the headboard, "A lot of patient has reported the app about things like glitching emojis signs and stuff but that isn't the worst case reported"

"Worst?"

"Hyung they experience what the signs show" the older got himself thinking and remembering what happened to him yesterday.

"I actually saw one yesterday and it's three pixelated emojis of sun knife and a door-"

They went silent when they heard a knock, "who's there?" Joon immediately stood up but was stopped by Jin shaking his head no warning him to be quiet. Sitting back beside his hyung they once again heard knocks.

It was continuous, it started as soft but then it became louder and faster like it banging to the wooden door. Fear was evident to the face of Joon but the older held his hand tighter.

It became quite for a while, for them to peek at the door but they were stunned when they saw a knife poked through the wooden door. It made them gulp but Jin think fast and they went to the balcony.

They were at the 3rd floor so It was not that high to die though it would break some bones or earn you some bruises. With a determined look Jin glances to Joon, "We could jump from here and land in the bushes but we could just also jump to the room beside us, I'm sure yoongi won't mind" he said in hushed voice still hearing that the door was being stabbed awfully.

Joon tinks for a second he was hesitant in jumping so he pointed the balcony of Yoongi's room. "Yoongi hyung is sleeping there we should go there, if they don't catch us they might break into Yoongi's"

The older immediately agrees and helps him walk through the gap carefully, "Hyung!" He whisper shouts signalling for the older that its his turn.

Jin was about to do that but a loud crash was what he heard so he signaled Joon to be quiet go inside and hide. The younger was hesitant but obeyed.

"Well well well... Hello there! Some stranger with a bloody knife, How's it going?" As he caught a glimpse of the one who trespassed his room through the sliding glass door with a slightly opened curtains. "Are you the one who makes our patients suffer?"

He saw it halted, seeing that the stranger clenches its hold to its weapon. He saw her charging towards him and he was sure that she didn't notice the glass door which made her bump onto it.

Making Jin cackle amd then smirked, "Maybe you're not a stranger after all" with a bittersweet feeling a subtle smile making his jump when he saw that she broke the glass door.

"I'd rather die falling than die in her arms I wouldn't handle it well if she would look better than me" as he safe lands on the giant bush he chuckles "almost died there" he glances where the voice came.

—–-

yeah i just made jinnie do a subtle action scene, well i still get over his hair in yu quiz and the doom's night damn like DAMN *chef's kiss* and i cant wait for the incoming cb of a lot of groups that i stan idk how'll i manage but yay ig🥳

im very sorry that I couldn't ud on time im preparing for our research and defense for 2 subjects then the exams i jsut got too much shit rn so i hope u guys wouldn't mind ik no one asked but yeah.

im still very thankful for 1.13k reads right now im ugly cying tysm i really mean it😭💜