dyes

she came right infront of the door she takes a deep breath before pulling one of the doors, just letting her head peek around to check if Jin is already there. Then she sees him standing impatiently like a pregnant woman distressed, checking his watch from time to time, tapping his left foot.

she takes a step entering the cafeteria, then she meets jin's eyes and made eye contact which made the older to strut his way to where she was. "YOU!" he shouted anger and worry plastered in his faces he held her by the shoulders and shake her.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND YOU DUMBASS" he exclaimed halting his actions thinking that she'll get dizzy with it. "Let's eat! and if i say eat you know how 'I' eat" Jin dragged his sister to the table where he was a few seconds ago, making her seat beside a guy who has a pouty and annoyed expression. "Stay here with Tae first" before walking towards the counter to order probably bunch of things.

she then glanced to the pouty TaeTae beside her. "You said you would take care of yourself?" she rolled her eyes not because she's annoyed but if you see this pouty guy he's still freaking handsome if its me pouting I would look like an ugly duckling in a tantrum.

"I take care of myself it's just that I wanna have perfect scores in that entrance exam and give nice impression since I'm transferring university " then his eyes widen in shock setting aside his pouty self and taking interest to what she just said. "Where? What uni?"

"Kyonsei"

"REALLY?!"

she nodded vigorously and then he hugs her tightly "Finally you're studying here in Seoul you beach" she looks at him confused when he let go, she tilts her head slightly thinking if she heard it right.

"Did you-"

"Here's your food" Jin's arrival with the food interrupted what she was about to say as she was shocked. "Hey do you really think I could finish this all? This amount of food in front of me can feed a whole nation"

"Talk about how overreacting you are right now just eat you ungrateful dumbass"

she shakes her head the started to eat but in the midst of eating a drumstick she remembers what Jin called her in the phone, "Kim Hyeonsil.. I told you guys just to call me Sei" she continue to munch the chicken while she murmured those words.

"And to explain I was so busy with many things to the point that the idea of eating didn't come up into my mind, the fact that i want to have good result in my entrance exam at Kyonsei uni and moved to an apartment within this area was hella tiring if you get what i'm sayin"

"Wait you're-"

"Yeah didn't i told you guys last time that i need a good results in my grades and stuffs.. well I got to convince and made a deal with my mom that it would be nice if i transfer uni in my sophomore year here in seoul so that it would be easy but in return i'll improve all my grades and turned out I even topped 7th in the ranking of the whole school"

the two guys we're so attentive with every detail of what she said and then Jin flicked her forehead "That still isn't a good reason for not eating at all" she scrunched her nose and pursed her lips into thin line hissing to the pain.

"Why did you move into a different apartment when you can move here at the dorms of the sanctuary?" Taehyung questions while she shook her head "Mom wouldn't agree and besides the dorms here are full and all occupied"

"In our's there's an empty room.. That could be yours" Sei frowns "As if mom would like that idea"

"Why nott?? She knows us Jin hyung is your brother too!"

"Another reason she wouldn't agree " Tae groans and angrily munches a fry in his mouth "This is unfair"

"You could walk me home later to my apartment complex is just 3 blocks from here and take note that that's the nearest one I could find" Sei shook her remembering those days and nights of never-ending search for a place to stay.