kwarenta y uno

Drifting the gray car they were on, Yeonjun tried his best on losing those who were follow, "Ahh hyung... I think the speed of our car isn't enough compared to theirs"

The younger ones were holding on their seatbelts tightly, glancing to their sides and back from time to time.

Before there were just 2 black cars following them, but right now there's a total of 6 cars occupying the lane next to them in this 2-lane road.

Weirdly no one was chasing them or following them in their lane. Probably because their car isn't in the right lane. It was a left lane road. "If this is an action scene weren't they supposed to shoot us?"

"Yah! Do you have a death wish gyu?"

"Do you want us killed?!?"

They all ducked their heads when they heard gunshots "Geez sus cryst! Spoke too soon" sitting to appear as little as possible "Let's just hope they don't shoot the tire..." Taehyun said, worried and panicking internally.

With Yeonjun trying his best on speeding up, his foot never leaving the accelerator.

"Hyung if we stay in this lane we'll bump into cars that would be coming" Beomgyu shouts, Taehyun rolled his eyes then glancing where the black cars are.

'there's approximately 6 guys in that black toyota, their bodies as big as bodybuilders' he thought as he made his mind.

"Hyung when I say turn right you'll turn right no matter what okay?" Taehyun suddenly shouts slightly bouncing off of his seat "What?! Are you crazy?"

"Maybe? JUST DO IT LATER HYUNG ALRIGHT?"

Seeing that a black car was able to catch up to their left, hitting their car wavering the vehicle from its lane.

Not only that but a truck is approaching them. "Hyung don't stop okay just keep straight, okay?"

"What the hell are you trying to kill us?" Beomgyu shouts holding on tightly where he could.

"Yah! Hyung?! Are you really gonna listen to Taehyun?!"

"Shut up!"

"I'll trust you on this Taehyun" Yeonjun says as he keep on stepping on the accelerator still. Their distance with the truck was slowly decreasing.

Once Taehyun saw the chance he was waiting for...

"HYUNG NOW!!! TURN RIGHT!!"

"I thoughts you gave up in continuing the project 134340 or even Divulgence entirely?" His voice resonated around the room once again, her eyes stung as she felt tears coming out. "Dad..."

"It wasn't me, that was not me. How many times do I need to prove it?" She speaks devastated, covering her face wit her hands. Her mom went near her glaring at the man who is her husband, slowly caressing the back of her daughter. "It's okay sweetie, your dad is just an idiot- "

"No Mom" she removes her hand from her fave and Sei looks at her mom "You still probably believe that it was me, like Dad" then she glances at the latter who was still standing in the hallway.

"I was the writer of the movie, JUST THE MOVIE" she inhales heavily, "How many times do I have to tell you? I know her but-"

"If you know her then great! Release her identity!"

Sei gulps shocked and scared at the same time hearing that his brother raised his voice, "All this trouble and hardships you face just to keep her identity from the public, is it all worth it?"