kwarenta

They slammed the door open.

They weren't the guys in coat but their aura shouts danger. The boys slowly backs off, there were two guys dressed in suit with black shades.

"What's with people overdressing today..." Beomgyu whispers as he positions himself in what he calls 'fighting stance'. Taehyun rolls his eyes with how gyu is acting, as he reach for the mop from his back.

With Yeonjun beside Taehyun he reached for the other cleaning supplies that would possibly be of help to them in this situation.

"Good sirs if you don't mind can you move aside? You're blocking our way the restroom is all yours we're about to leave" Beomgyu spats while he got up from where he was sitting, dusting his pants.

As he was focused on his pants he then glances to the men in front of them to see if they gave way but what he saw was them smirking- "they're here" as one of them speaks while pressing their earpiece.

The other one slowly approached them with a creepy smile.

When the guy was near Soobin who was in front of the four as if he was a shield of some sort, the guy grab Soobin's shoulder but the latter didn't let that happen gripping on the older's wrist twisting it.

Though he was not that strong, speed was kind of his forte. Twisting his arms to his back then kicking the other guy. Yeonjun was there to elbow the men on his nape then kick his stomach and spray the bleach he got from the janitor's supplies to the face of the suited men while he was on his knees.

The guy groaned loudly yanking his arms from the hold of Soobin. Taehyun did the same to the other guy while Hueningkai jumped to the other suited guy from the back hugging the neck, practically choking the old men. "Let's go! Hurry!" Beomgyu got to spill a bucket full of soap water before the five of them ran out.

"Maybe self defense class was kinda worth it" Soobin says as they ran out to the parking lot immediately got in the car, driving away from where they stopped over.

All of them were panting, though they were still alert with their surroundings. As Yeonjun drives they were looking out if there's someone following them.

When they got far they calmed themselves and sighed out of relief. "Well... that was... something...(?)" coughing out of tiredness from the run they had, "damn i felt like i was a damn action star" Hyuka chuckles gulping some water they brought and handing some of it to his hyungs.

"But seriously though when we ran i glimpsed on to the coat guys  and they stood up then ran when they saw we were" Yeonjun coughs as he shares his observation, after gulping a bottled water straight held by Soobin who was beside him as he drives.

"But where did this 007 wanna be guys come from? I was expecting for those coat guys but out of fucking nowhere" he breathes "they come at us like they were about to kidnap us." Hueningkai nods at what Taehyun says.

"Maybe they would" they all glance to Beomgyu well except for Yeonjun who was just glancing at the by now Soobin is really trying hard not to pull up his suspicions to the younger. "What do you mean gyu?" He blurts out the younger shrugged.

"I don't but i got that vibes from them" the others nod as he made sense "But why would they kidnap us it's not like we're worthy enough to be held up in ransom"

"I mean Soobin and Taehyun kinda is... based on their social status" Yeonjun states and they noticed that the older was accelerating the speed of the car. "Fasten your seatbelts boys" Abruptly switching lanes to turn trying to lose the cars that were following them.

"Seems like we're the red flag in this bull chase"

"Search all over them" Mrs. Kim dictates as her children arrived the small hut near the beach, they scanned their body and shocking Sei that there was a tracker attached in her collar near her nape.

Jin was then scanned all over too but fortunately he was technically clear from any tracking or recording gadget.

Once the track was threw away by the personal assistant of their mother, they all went to the basement. Yes, a basement under a typical hut.

"Mom? What is this? What's happening?" About only a few of the staff were inside and to take note that they were all the ones who are close and connected to our family. Sei felt very sensitive her mind was totally out of place and various of emotion overwhelms her.

"Let's be honest here" she had her arms above the table, "Well this is highly associated with our team who made the hotline app for the sanctuary" her mother starts off, everyone was tensed some had an idea of what was happening especially namjoon.

"It was reported to us that the app had some technical issues, and not a single thing of it was fixed" the lights went off and the projector was the only source of light flashing what's in his laptop "here's a video capturing the technicalities and problems that some of our patients have experienced"

"Shown on the wide wall how the app rejected all the options picked by the patient or applicant however it would take them as if they chose groupchat" clicking something then showing another screen recorded video of a conversation of the admission process in their system.

Yoongi then stood up beside Joon, "Some of the said patients that experienced this before had their phone broken right now. Some of them told us that it flashed different emojis of some sort or just like a TV with no signal" showing 3 phones that are in that state.

"And Namjoon here told me one good of a story that him and Jin..." glancing at the elder "was escaping from a stranger that was threatening them"

"With a kitchen butcher knife actually" Jin butts in, adding detail as he knew Joon had no idea what was the weapon used or what did the stranger did "I saw their face and all before I jumped off the building from the balcony, I landed on the bushes while Joon here jumped to the room beside which was Yoongi's"

"The stranger banged the door in my room too but it stopped eventually" walking to the older his hands reaching out "the phone hyung"

Jin reached for it in his pockets and placed it on Yoongi's hands, then he held it up to show it to everybody. "This probably happens to our dear patients"

"Though when some were asked with the app, some still worked fine like before and just a few of them experienced this glitch and all"

"It is clear that someone is sabotaging us and ruining our sanctuary" her mother spoke up sighing with the problem they were facing "Though—" they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps from upstairs and to the stairs, they were all alert.

As Joon silently turned the projector off and Yoongi hiding all the gadgets in a small sack. The room was filled with silence until...

"Sei" the voice of her father resonated in the room, making the girl look where the voice came from "Dad..."

"I thoughts you gave up in continuing the project 134340 or even Divulgence?"

———————-

umm hi?

change of plans ill probably revise this story after i finish it but dont worry it would just a few tweeks embossing their characteristics more and fixing some errors i would find, not much.

happy 2.25k reads and 195 votes! thank you so much! it flatters me that someone is still reading this. i hope you're having a great day!