uno

"Welcome back miss!" 

"Don't  call me 'Miss' its cringey ew"

"Anywhores the app had a few customers and you might as well prioritize that while you're at it k bye I'm at the lobby if you need anything"

"whatever"

"Don't add up to those people im assisting i don't get paid enough to handle shit"

"I'll ask mom for a raise for y'all"

"Did i say your an epitome of an angel yet? If i didn't let me tell you, you're one I LOVE YOU" 

she slammed the door of the app monitoring room after seeing a handful of her co-worker, she sigh as she set up everything in the room analyzing the new acquired 'patients' or users of the app. She does analyze it first cuz' there were cases before that some annoying kids who think this app is another imitation of tinder or any app for hooking up.

"well ain't this stupid, well at least they don't look for love here some looks decent and really needs help" she sighs once again, granting the new request and cancelling a few who are those flirty motherfuckers blocking their accounts in the app. 

"does this yeonjun guy think he's some protagonist in some fanfiction? i think the fuck not" she snickered clicking for cancel, she was supposed to, but instead granting his request. "What the-" she tries to undo it but it's to late. she facepalmed.

"idiot.." as she just recover from messing up and continues like she didn't fucked up a little while ago. "but then thinking about it he mentioned wooyoung.." she stops at scanning requests and thinks for a bit. "Well Wooyoung does have some messed up business, maybe he does too"

"Ooouuff Beomgyu" she shrugged at the fact that she thought it was someone she knew. "He and Soobin guy has some sociality problem I'll take that in note then back to Beomgyu guy I think he also has trust issues, this might be hard" she bit her bottom lip while thinking.

"what a unique name" she chuckled. "Kai Kammal Huening cute" she had a smile on her face that immediately turned into a frown reading his request. "aww i'm soft for this guy fok he's too pure for this world"

"Oh gosh" she voiced out reading the recent request she opened. "This Taehyun-ssi needs some milk- i mean help" she immediately sent a request for 'salvation sanctuary' and 'counseling' for everyone that she saw and she thinks really needs help. For the mean time she'll fix her mistake with the yeonjun guy. Maybe there something deep in those shallow words she read in his request.

"Hey! Your here!" She looked where it came from and saw JK, she smiles sweetly at him. "Well school've been a bitch so i couldn't visit for weeks" he laughed sliding his arms in her shoulder then suddenly headlocking her. "What the- Let me go you asshole!" he  stifles a laugh while she was being choked-to-death.

"Yah! Stop it already she might die you muscle pig!" Jimin suddenly spoke making her look at him "Yeah I'm here to relax not to die you- arghhh" he squeezed her soul out of her body making Jimin worried, but he then promptly let go of her. Still chuckling. "I just missed you so much ya' know you've been away for quite long" she glares at him but then softens when Jimin came to her sight and hugging her.

"The others missed you too but for now let's get back to work! There's a lot of those pranksters and patient that we need to sort out and to background check them too if needed" she nods cutely and she was adored by the two older guys.

" He missed you because no one was smaller than him without you" JK joked being smacked by the two being called smol. 

'~