disi otso

continuation of KINSE..

--------

Sei runs through the corridors of the sanctuary then halts at some point just thinking about things that was talked about in the group chat that she handles. She stood there like a Sims waiting for the next action, "Hyeonsil-ah!! Faster Mom is getting impatient you ugly hairy  buttcheek" she rolled her eyes and made her way to where the voice came from.

"You shouldn't shout" Sei walks to the side of the one who called her, which is her brother Seokjin. "Why were you in the garden?"

"Nothing.. I just settled some issues and some shits in the app and the users" She lowers her head while walking beside her brother staring at their feet that is not synchronized, "Nothing my ass tsk, You only go there when it's something serious" she sighs.

"Well thinking about it I think I really should tell you the problem" then facing her brother "not because you're my brother but maybe you are the reason too" Jin's body tense up, getting nervous "Just spill the beans Sei"

Sei told him that the boys in the GroupChat that she's handling was getting curious of her, and told him that she was not that really sure about it but she feels like it. "Also you dumdum, you sent a picture of you to a user right? the one that I passed to you" Jin thinks about it and nods slowly agreeing while she stares at her sister. Weirdly they are in the middle of the hallway, standing.

"He recognized you-"

"Where?"

"Lemme' finish you-"

"Okay okay calm your horses"

"Argghhh If you're not older and mom wouldn't be mad I would have choke slammed you on the spot" Sei shakes her head hands in her temple, "He said he saw you in the gymnasium and he said you even asked, they saw you with the boys" Jin then again spaces out thinking when did he asked someone "In the gym? Did I- Ohh! Yeah now I remember.."

"We asked some students actually they were 5 guys"

"Exactly! They are those students"

"Now you're point is?"

Sei groans, then she started to walk towards the conference room. "They thought I was there too and I think they are now curious about my identity"

"Don't assume too much lil' sis that's bad" Jin sassed as they arrived in front of the door of their destination, "You jackass! I ain't-"

"Mom!~ she's here" He said after he opened the door showing the whole team of the Sanctuary, all sitting with a long table seperating them. Jin sat between Jk and Joons while the only seat left was beside Vernon, he greeted her with a smile that she gave back. "What is this about?" Sei whispers to Vernon then he came near to her ears to whisper "It's for the monthly events and the upcoming Summer retreat"

Sei nods and then her mom claps her hand catching the attention of the people inside the room. "Okay now I wanted all of us to gather here today since the annual retreat of our sanctuary is just around the corner" she starts, and Sei just nods her head slightly not really interested since it's just the same shit but in summer.

"But it's quite different this time, since we have underage staffs in the team, we've decided that even the staffs would rest that day as we will hire a different mentor therapists that will lead the retreat" a lot of them cheered happily, it became noisy and everyone had a smile on their faces. Sei wasn't really sure of what she feel about it.

Sei's mother announced other things to details about the sanctuary and other upcoming events and activities that they should prepare for since the pressure in the retreat was lifted.

"Okay that's all fam you can now attend to your duties and patients. Thank you very much" Everyone left leaving Sei and together with the guys who was with her a while ago. "Aye mom! Thanks for the retreat~" Seokjin hugged their mum which his mom returned Sei joined the hugged forced by those who is at her back, she shook her head.

"Aw~ and you Sei remember keep a low profile, I don't wanna hear someone coming for you like the one- the guy last year-"

"Mom I ain't even assisting patients unless it's a regular or the ones I sub the other staffs" she assures her mom who she cut off blabbering about the stuff she wants to delete  in her mind. "But the guy last year didn't he-"

"Yeah he came back looking for you but since he's black listed you know what happened" Jungkook says munching on the chips he's holding. "He's the psychotic pervert right?" Hobi elbowed him right away knowing how Sei would feel. "Shut it jk" he whispered under his breath pretending to cough.

"Why? Shouldn't he be in prison he- oh.." Jungkook bit and pursed his lips in to a thin line, while everyone except Sei and her mother glared at him. "uh- sorry i'll just- uhh i'll shut up" he said in tiny while stepping back.

Sei just stared at the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, her mom stares at her softly she pats Sei's head. "Can you guys leave us alone for a sec. I'll talk to Sei"

Leaving Sei and her mom alone in the room, everyone, A sigh escapes from the lips of Sei's mom, Jihyun, "Why'd you wanna talk mom?" she mumble as they were seating infront of each other Jihyun see how her daughter holds on the hem of her shirt.

"I think.. you should stop working for the sanctuary for a while"

----
[Eternity Hotline
GroupChat]

Notice: the admin of this chat [ADMIN#0000] has been kicked out by the app mediator.

Mediator553 added admin#0912 to this GroupChat.

Kaii🐬
aeng??
what is this

admin
#0912
Tranquil day! I am here to inform you that from now on I'll be your Admin, any concerns and issues can be reported to me. Filing of individual appointment should be message to me privately. For more information please head to the main menu of the app  in About. For further informations and questions please inquire to your admin (me). Thank you!

KTeaH👁👄👁
???

Jjunie🦊
Why was our admin kicked out??

Bamgyu🐻
^ I'm confusion

Kaii🐬
^^

admin
#0912
Hello to you guys too
and to answer your questions
The contract of that staff of ours was terminated and so that employee cannot and should not have access to this chat anymore.

----------------

just a short ud sorry hehe fml
school's hell week is 2 weeks from now im not fine :))
A

nyways i havent visited wattpad for a while so i just saw it and

thank you for 200+ reads il ya'll tysm really and just a reminder please vote and stream :)) Award shows are just around the corner

-aer