trenta y otso

After helping Jin getting out of the bush, surprisingly she was not questioning why on earth her brother fell from up there. They were walking to the restaurant of the resort, the older glanced at his sister "Aren't you gonna ask why was I there?"

Making Sei glance at his older brother, staring at his eyes. Smirking softly bowing her head down staring at the ground while walking.

Bringing back her sight to her brother, "Why? Should I question something?" Confused on his sister's actions he let it be and shook his head no proceeding to their destination.

"Where the hell are you? I've been here for hours and I said we would meet here 1 hour ago" agitated walking in the garden of the resort, annoyed with what happened to her with the past hour she's here.

[Sorry bestie I'm with someone who could get me in]

"You mean your boyfriend? The fashion model guy. Was it Jay?"

[Excuse me he's not my boyfriend that dumbass though he is useful at times he's a fool for me, he has a friend there] she scoffed glancing at the boy sleeping in the passenger seat gladly he can hear their conversation.

[Anyways we're almost there so shut the fuck up] ending the call as she continue to drive towards the resort. Little did she know that the guy that was supposedly sleeping is wide awake.

He heard everything, Jay heard everything single thing.

"Where do you think the author went"

"Probably dead by now.. who knows"

"That person expose people even with high profile and stuff that authorities are clueless what would you expect?"

"Dead or alive that person has their lives on line, a lot of clans, gangs, and the like has them on search"

"That faceless shit"

"Faceless or not their head costs much more than our mediocre lives combined"

"Are your cameras ready? that bitch pays shitty ass money but she got cards against us so we gotta do what we gotta do"

"Why does she even want us to follow mere students? It's been months and we got nothing out of them, these kids are the same like the others just the commoners nothing special"

"What's the catch you ask?" the guy smirks chewing the tasteless gum then spitting it out of their car "Let's say these kids are the answer to that faceless ass of a writer the world is looking for"

"Don't tell me... she didn't even asked us to-"

"Correct! Imagine the amount of money we'll get just for the information about that notorious author when we sold that to those yakuzas and mafias that looks for them"

"How can you be so sure-"

"Oh hush! After a month of following these assholes she said we'll get to the core source of the boiling tea and trust me I could also feel it dude the tea is near"

"Tea? What the fuck?"

"Just shut up and go with the flow I adapt that term from her so shut it and drive we're gonna lose them if you get too distracted"

"By the way Sei," picking up the things they brought for the retreat "I didn't heard a thing from you for a week last week did something happened?" Doyoung says as he locks the car and they proceed to walk to the entrance of the resort.

"Uh... actually.."

"Oh doie hyung let Sei be! Let's go Sei! The hyungs are probably having fun now without us" as Donghyuck headlocks her then running to the reception where they were welcomed by...

No one...?

"Why isn't there anyone guarding here? It's impossible for them to leave the reception without people there should be anyone" Renjun says scratching his nape, "Right Sei? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that"

"R-right"

"Should we give them a call-"

"No maybe the event started" Jaemin walks through the hallways wondering where could the event be held "They were probably short in staffs so they got all of them there"

"Weird.. but they won't do that"

"And there's still a few hours left before the program starts from what Yuta said to me"

They wondered around the resort's premises, admiring some places like the garden, the greenhouse and other stuffs like the statues.

"Wait a sec" Doyoung looks around then once again counting the kids around him, "Where's Sei?"

"Oh" the other guys just realized it too making them all 8 look around "She was just beside me for a sec a while ago"

"Sei?"

Extending her hand to her brother wanting to hold his hands. "When did you get here?" He says suspicious of her, "We've just arrived a few minutes ago with Doyoung and the boys"

Chills went down to the spine of Jin.

"Then who.."

"Who what? Is there something-"

"Nothing... It's nothing don't worry. For now let's go I think we need to go somewhere safe more quickly okay?"

"But food-"

"Forget the restau I'll cook for you"

As they were walking in the empty hallways Sei halted when something caught her attention from the distance. Immediately stopping Jin too, pulling him to the side where they could be hidden,

"Why-"

"Jin.. He's here that bastard is here again" teary eyed Sei shakes as she was holding her brother's arm.

--------

i know i know i kinda ghosted u but i kinda got off track and enjoyed reading stories than writing one. beside i was focused on streaming so that's that

but my entrance exams are soon so i would kinda be busy with that. apologies hehe.

the song wasSO LIT LIKE DAMNNN YEONJUN and i think i would focus on that too. let's stream harder this time too guys.

we hitted 1.6k reads while i was away and im very thankful for that tysm for those who makes time to read this. im active on twt and its @/bokinokiii u can hmu there