katorse

"Jin.. that's the admin I talked to in the hotline!" Taehyun exclaimed after recognizing the face of the guy who asked them a few minutes ago. "T-that guy he's an admin in Eternity hotline"

"Eh?"

"That guy who asked us! He was the other admin who I talked to, Jin And the guy in his back was JM!" They all stared at Taehyun puzzled then Yeonjun clasp his hands then snapped his finger "Ah! The one who told you things when our admin is busy!"

"Yeah that guy!" The other three was shocked mouths agape, "Really?! OMG! OH! I almost forgot " Kai spoke up looking at everyone "I got a call from the Sanctuary and Taehyun a while ago too we got invited for a retreat? Am I right Taehyun?"

"Yeahh the one called said that our admin booked us or filed a request since the first time we shared our request to the app" Taehyun supported what Kai said and the latter nods his head agreeing to what his friend uttered.

Yeonjun also raised his hands then pointing to himself, "Me too, before I got to read your chats in the app a guy called me saying the same thing you just said" Beomgyu nodded and raised his hands too "Me too"

Soobin tilted his head confused as he can't relate to them, "I haven't received any calls whatsoever maybe Admin didn't filed me one" he pouted while saying those words, obviously sulky that he's not invited.

"Anyways back to the topic about the guy who just asked us a few minutes ago turns out to be an admin in that hotline as what my guts says and they also tell me that our admin is here" Taehyun said making everyone think and Yeonjun froze, Beomgyu saw the older, looking like a sim's waiting for the next action.

"Anything wrong hyung?" Making Yeonjun glance at him then to Taehyun "I just got goosebumps.. Actually before meeting you guys at the lobby or in the hall I kinda thought that I heard our admins voice like very clear." They all attentively listened to Yeonjun, "Did you actually saw her?" Soobin questioned, "I froze when I heard her voice-"

"Why on earth would you freeze at that certain time?!" Beomgyu exclaimed making Yeonjun feel guilty "I'm sorry I was so shocked and hey! I'm your hyung disrespectful dimwit"

Beomgyu scoffs playfully and chuckles, rolling his eyes and blinking it a several times. "Eii~ Calm down calm down" Kai stated "Wouldn't we meet her in the retreat?" The smirk on soobin's face faded, sulking that he isn't invited.

Hueningkai backhugs soobin patting the older's belly, "it's okay hyung I'll ask the admin later if she could let you join too" he says making soobin smile. "Maybe we wouldn't"

The sudden statement of Taehyun made the others focus on him, "Because.. If remember it properly the sanctuary don't expose their underage workers? I'm not really sure" while he cross his arms glancing to the boys too.

"What if she's really here?"

"Like see those guys awhile ago I reckon that they're all an employee of the Sanctuary, I'll go bald if not" Beomgyu says with a confident posture, Taehyun snickers "I agree with you but going bald with that reason?" he burst out laughing.

"Then if those guys are employees then there is a chance that our admin is here right?"

_____________________

Sei noticed her phone's ringing silently so she answered the call immediately, "Hello?"

[Hey where ya' at?]

Looking at her phone to see who called her then bringing it back to her ears, "What took you guys so long? It's been 5 hours and the program is about to end" she heard laughs from the other line.