bente otso

"Guys I'm here!" They heard a door bell and that was obviously Jongin's voice, Jimin was going to open it but Jungkook stopped him "Why? It's Jongin!"

Shaking his head and rolling his eyes when Jimin still open the freaking door. Showing a man headlocking Jimin's friend, which made an opportunity for the man to step inside. Waving his knife threatening those who would go near them.

"Darling~" he disgustingly says while he waves around the knife he was holding, pointing it directly to a girl " How have you been? You told me to meet you right? Why do you keep pushing me away?" He was crazy in Sei's eyes he wasn't even a human anymore, he's a literal monster.

As much as Sei wants to hide from this gucktard and his brother infront of her to cover. She walk towards the guy but someone held her wrist, it was Jin. Shaking his head no, Sei remove his grip giving him a smile. "I'll be fine.. I'll just talk some sense with him" clenching her teeth.

"That guy has some issues I know you know that he wouldn't listen to shit" still trying to convince her but he has a stubborn sibling, it was running in their blood. Reassuring him with a smile, she then proceeds to walk near the psychotic guy.

"Hey there bae" she held he barf in as she said that trying to compose herself she still put up a fake smile to the latter. "You can let go of that guy and we could chat or something" even though she knows that Kai is capable of defensing himself Sei thought that it's better to be careful since the guy was holding a fucking rusty knife that has some blood on it.

"Are you really gonna t-talk to me? We can do more than that-"

"No! It's.." She pauses not knowing what to say as an excuse she looked around them "I'm- uh.. it's..."

"I mean y-yeah we'd do whatever just let that poor guy go first" clenching her teeth while forcing a smile to her face just to earn the trust of the guy.

"Y-you p-promise?" His arm loosening in Kai's neck giving him opportunity to escape from the psychotic man, but what surprised Sei is when Kai locks the elbow of the man.

The man screams in pain the rusty knife falling from his hold, with force the latter made the man kneel.

Hearing groans, Sei steps back slowly gazing at the two figures in front of her. She scans the psychotic mans's action and seeing that he's secretly fishing something in his pocket with his free hand.

"NO!!"

-–—

"Have you guys searched for the address of the Sanctuary?" Soobin speaks up as he was packing his things, no they aren't packing for the anticipated retreat in the sanctuary but to sleep over at Yeonjun's place.

They've decided to do that after that one specific phone call when they were hanging out at a diner. It creeped them out but curiosity leads them to planning and seeking for answers.

"Kai and I has been turning his room upside down to search for that damn flyer, I'm really this near in doing that for real" Taehyun said from the other line while the others hear him pant and tiredness is heard in his voice. But laughter was heard in the background.

"Where should we meet up?" Beomgyu asks, their brows furrowed and some were raised on how his voice was hoarse as if he had a a whole night of crying session.

"Gyu are you alright?" Soobin softly asked focusing in the call than packing his things. "I'll tell you guys when we get to Yeonjun hyung's house" the latter whispered and the others replied humming.

"Well we should just meet up there, Do we need to bring anything-" he was cut of by a notification and the call was automatically ended. It is an understatement when Soobin will say he's confused. "What-"

He saw his phone glitch which made him throw it on the bed, staring at it he saw that it flashes different figures. He tried to memorize it and even write it in his palm with a pen in his study table.

𓂀✌︎︎⚠︎︎

𓂀✌︎︎⚠︎︎? What was that supposed to mean? Eyes? peace? Alert? Beware? Even though Soobin is a wise man his brain isn't really functioning cause it's early in the damn dawn.

And to make it worst he slept at 2am and woke up at 3, making him sleep for one fucking hour only. He is dizzy but he's ready to see what's with the weird app they are using.

He lets his phone at his bed and continue to pack his things, more than ready tot ell this happening to his friends.

And with that thought, it made the boy smile softly. Finishing the thing he has been doing and after checking if he forgot something, with a determined look he picked up his phone and went out of the house after bidding goodbye from his parents.

He walks down the street and he was in the sidewalk of an apartment, a few seconds of silence since it was still early he hums a song that even he himself doesn't know what is.

It was supposed to be a peaceful walk to the bus stop but a huge pot or a vase fell in front of him, scaring the shit outta him. Backing off as he jump out of shock.

He looked above as his hand was on his chest feeling that his heart was beating so fast. A dark figure, he only saw a dark figure which angered him.

Fuming he looked back to the thing that fell and saw a note..

[ooops! told ya to beware didn't I?"
-mr]

-------------
ayt since im graduating ill become more and more busy so idrk if ill be able to consistently ud so sorry in advance for the late uds please understand thanks! you guys are the best!