bente syete

"Kinda feeling creepy about the app again" Taehyun starts after munching his nuggets, he catches their as they were all eating. "Yeah something happened to mine too last night" Kai agreed, as they were at the same room once Taehyun said it he checked his too.

"Why? What happened?"

Wiping his greasy fingers he reached for his phone "When I was about to chat the admin about the retreat I wasn't able to" showing the his screen to the other 3 guys, "I mean why would it show error failed to do action olease try again later with typos and with 4 zeros.." it was so suspicious to him especially that the code of their past admin showed too.

"Weird it keeps on crashing to me I'm trying to open the app but when i tap it, it brings me back to my home screen" demonstrating it to them showing that he ain't joking anyone.

"Did you guys check yours?" And they pull out their phones shaking their head no, and as they check every single phone shuts down restarting back to the homescreen one by one. "Should we call the hotline now or.."

"We could call back the number that called us!" Soobin said raising his phone to his ear calling that certain staff who called them for the retreat.

"It's been ringing for awhile now just hang up-"

[D-don't S̸͟͞D̸͟͞K̸͟͞J̸͟͞A̸͟͞ T̸͟͞🅗𝖎s⃠ I⃠s༙ a⃫ w⃠a⃫r҈𝖓𝖎₦🅶—]

They all froze looking at the phone of Soobin, hearing the voice that was changing into different once. Robot -like voice that glitches to a deeper or higher tone.

[S-🆂S̸͟͞A̸͟͞v⃫𝖊 h⃠𝖊ʳ—]

The call ended with that and they all were in trance, Yeonjun was the first one to get his self together. "I think.." he started

He catches their attention, "I think we really need to report this to them"

-------------------------

Laying at her bed staring at the ceiling she was so occupied by her thoughts. And even the absence of her bestfriend worries her. Sei sighs for the nth time now.

The noise of her brother and his friends didn't bother her. She didn't mind, just chilling and listening to STB's song 24:00.

She then stared at her open laptop, contemplating whether to scan the content of it or just ignore it.

She didn't know what she was feeling. Annoyed, Frustrated, Sad or whatever it is she doesn't like it. Sei clenched her jaw staring at the window that was cover by her thick curtain.

'If i just know how to use guns and have one I would have been in jail by now' she thought seeing that her curtains flap as it was windy she didn't open it someone from the outside did. It was really driving her crazy. She stood up blasting her music in the wired earphones she was using.

' I would really be murdering someone if im not a coward' she closed her window seeing that guy, it was disgusting. She immediately locked her windows and raised her middle finger showing it to him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

But that guy wasn't even stunned, he smirked and jumped off where he was standing which was the small excess space on the rails of her windows. She didn't knew if he was hurt or not but probably knowing he jumped from the 6th floor of the penthouse he may or may not broke a bone or two.

Sei knew wishing someone's death is a bad thought but that wasn't really sliding to her mind, the way she was done and tired of it "Die please just.. die if you won't leave me alone" she mumbled under her breath.