bente tres

"You cried" The two then started, successfully getting the attention of the girl who was spacing out, she just hummed then looking at them, "How'd you guys know?"

"Doyoung hyung said to Jeno and Jeno hyung told us" she then shook her head, clicking her tongue "Just me and my ass dramatically got caught with some stuff.. Anyways!" clasping her hands loudly wanting to change topic. "I am studying in your uni"

The two boys nodded knowingly, "Haechan hyung told us already"Chenle stated.

"You know you should just stop attending school for 2 years so we could be at the same class" Jisung pouted while they walk in the hallways of the sanctuary she just finished an appointment, they had different stuffs or work but they were in the same room along with the others.

"Hey pwark if I'll stop for 2 years just to be in the same class with you then no I'd rather have chenle as my classmate" She high fived the other male beside him laughing loudly like a dolphin teasing ji.

"I thought we were special Sei?" Wiping his non-existent tears "The betrayal, why choose Chenle when I'm the same age as you hoe I'm cooler"

"Chenle got them those kaching and the best obviously duh.. Anyways Mark and Lucas are in the same uni as you guys right?" The two nod to the girl "I heard Hendery hyung and Xiaojun hyung is at the uni too of course also Yangyang hyung but you know you're a grade higher than hyung"

"I just wish I have the same classes as them" crossed her fingers then clasped her hands acting like she's making a wish.

"Yeah or else you'd be alone since you suck at initiating conversation and be the first one to think of a topic" Sei glares at Chenle for being correct and stating a wonderful fact.

"Suddenly Jisung is now my favorite" Chenle pouts while rolling his eyes, while Jisung on the other hand cheers at Chenle's disappointment.

"Who's that talking to Seokjin hyung?" Chenle asks figuring the new face, "Are they conducting the appointment there?" the taller then asks additionally to the guys inside the reception as they arrived in the lobby of the sanc.

"That guy says he knows Sei since childhood so Jin hyung is interrogating? him" Sei's brows furrows at the statement Wonwoo made "Um interrogating who?what the hell. What?"

"I said- oh Sei didn't see you there" Wonwoo finally looked at the three, "I thought it was only the two" which made her glare at him implying that he's also mocking her height.

"His name is.. Jongsaeng- Jongseong? I think I'm not really sure" He scratch his eyebrows shrugging, he didn't really care about the guy and the fact that he is busy accommodating patients and appointments here in there together with Mingyu really didn't help but he just stare at the two conversing when there were no patients.

Sei faces where her brother is, even though her brother's back is facing her she knows it's him cuz his damn shoulder never lie.

She tries to see the face of the other guy, and she raise her brow scoffing recognizing the guy.

She approaches them still distancing herself with the two. "What are you doing here?" The guy just stared at her gulping, his mind in chaos seeing her, knowing the one who will end him arrived.